Doctors forced to use computers/internet

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Big Tech has been getting its way for a long time, and here's another example. I don't know how many states do this, maybe all of them, but doctors are required by law to use "e-scribe", to send a prescription electronically over a computer, over the internet, in order to prescribe controlled substances. Put another way, your doctor is forbidden from using a paper, written prescription for certain kinds of medicine. He must use a computer, he must use "e-scribe". This was signed into law by President Trump.

This means the federal government and state governments have a centralized, electronic database of who is taking a controlled substance. That information goes over the internet.

If you still think the internet is secure, you might want to read bleepingcomputer.com sometime. New break-ins every week, almost every day, all over the world.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yea, sadly, ever since doctors swapped over to computers the government has all your medical history. Quite sad we live in a world where people think we are free, when we aren’t, a world where we think we have privacy, when we don’t, a world where we think we can trust our governments, but we can’t. Peoples mindsets need to change about the above before this world will ever change, if it ever does for the better.

Reactions: Coastie

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Big Tech has been getting its way for a long time, and here's another example. I don't know how many states do this, maybe all of them, but doctors are required by law to use "e-scribe", to send a prescription electronically over a computer, over the internet, in order to prescribe controlled substances. Put another way, your doctor is forbidden from using a paper, written prescription for certain kinds of medicine. He must use a computer, he must use "e-scribe". This was signed into law by President Trump.

This means the federal government and state governments have a centralized, electronic database of who is taking a controlled substance. That information goes over the internet.

If you still think the internet is secure, you might want to read bleepingcomputer.com sometime. New break-ins every week, almost every day, all over the world.
In addition, for the past 5 years, every healthcare provider I have seen either have a computer or tablet in the room. With every question they enter the response. Rarely do they do any type of exam other than listening to lungs, heart and sometimes bowel sounds. If America has the best healthcare and providers, we are going to die earlier than expected.

Reactions: Coastie

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
But this is different. Trump signed a law that went into effect January 1, 2021 that said doctors HAVE to use a computer for certain meds. They can't use paper scripts. It's forbidden.

I would like to know who is behind this. What politicians and what tech company?

This makes it much harder for sick people to get their meds. It's killing people. Yes, I mean that literally. Yes, I am serious. Yes, I have worked in health care. It's killing people.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat