Does anyone else notice the trees are all going brown in the middle of July? Why?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
20220731_130428.jpg
20220731_130424.jpg

20220731_130429.jpg

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
It's in West Pennsylvania and it is all over this area like this, in a large area, not in just a small area. It's everywhere. These trees are dying and there's no explanation for it. It's Summer, but it looks like Fall, never seen it before this month this year, no years prior.

Patriot66

Jun 8, 2021
Same here in WA State. I’ve taken one down, and noticed another one that has to come down. Hatchet Man, tree faller, said it was drought for last couple of yrs

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
777 PA rainfall year 2000 to 2022.png

This picture shows that in the area the rainfall is about the same as last year, but the trees last year did not turn brown, seems like there is more rain this year than last even, so I don't know, I am skeptical that this is caused by lack of rain, but maybe?

It is all over this area not just a tree or two, thousands of trees are like this.

If you would like to look at your area, here is the link: https://www.weather.gov/wrh/climate

Click on your area, then click on Monthly Summarized Data, then Go.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 17070

This picture shows that in the area the rainfall is about the same as last year, but the trees last year did not turn brown, seems like there is more rain this year than last even, so I don't know, I am skeptical that this is caused by lack of rain, but maybe?

It is all over this area not just a tree or two, thousands of trees are like this.

If you would like to look at your area, here is the link: https://www.weather.gov/wrh/climate

Click on your area, then click on Monthly Summarized Data, then Go.
it can be caused by too much rain, the city arborist will know the details

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

God's turning trees brown?

Slow day in Heaven?

Surely, there must be a missile somewhere in Ukraine heading towards an orphanage or hospital that God could just slightly nudge of course and lands in a field?

Or . . . . surely there must be more obnoxious homosexuals in San Francisco that he could share Monkey Pox with?

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
God's turning trees brown?

Slow day in Heaven?

Surely, there must be a missile somewhere in Ukraine heading towards an orphanage or hospital that God could just slightly nudge of course and lands in a field?

Or . . . . surely there must be more obnoxious homosexuals in San Francisco that he could share Monkey Pox with?
In response to #9 post where God came into the picture. If there was some kind of disease, they tend to be deadly to specific trees, not every tree.

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Hi JanesPearl7,

In my neck of the woods the greatest enemy of our local treees is the Bark Beetle. Largely due to an already weakened state from prolonged drought the Bark Beetles have ravaged millions of trees in my area. I remember back East in the 70s & 80s certain tree species were annihilated by the Gypsy Moths.

If I were you I'll call my local Forest Service office or a nearby nursery and ask to speak with their arborist or tree expert. They should know what blight, fungus, or parasite may be wreaking havoc on your local tree population. Hopefully there is an easy fix that your state is already working on to resolve the problem.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
if you really want to understand what is happening you need to hear shiva on this.

the water table is falling one foot a year due to big agra using water hungry plants and methods that waste literally HALF the food grown in this country.
BIG corp is CREATING the very climate change they are warning about...between fracking and BURN pipe, and the monsanto seeds, we are killing ourselves off, as in suicide by stupidity.

do you really want to know why trees are suffering? because they were not designed to have to go deeper each year for the same water...not all treees can do this.

educate yourself, and then educate your friends

10 minutes preview

the whole story

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
if you really want to understand what is happening you need to hear shiva on this.

the water table is falling one foot a year due to big agra using water hungry plants and methods that waste literally HALF the food grown in this country.
BIG corp is CREATING the very climate change they are warning about...between fracking and BURN pipe, and the monsanto seeds, we are killing ourselves off, as in suicide by stupidity.

do you really want to know why trees are suffering? because they were not designed to have to go deeper each year for the same water...not all treees can do this.

did you know babies are being born without anuses??

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

did you know babies are being born without anuses??

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat