Does the Military Consider Biden their Commander-In-Chief? Here's our answer! ;)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I have also heard, for example in interivews with Doug Billings that the military does not consider Biden their commander.
It sounds plausible, but then again why haven't they arrested Biden under UCMJ, tried him in military court, and executed or at least imprisoned him? It's clearly treasonous, all that has happened. Hello? It's a COUP D'ETAT! So just how much beyond the surface of what's really going on we are able to penetrate with our sources and faculties is a rather large question mark.

The increase in fencing and razor wire, checkpoints, etc., are making D.C. look like a war zone. What a disaster.

Jan 15, 2021
I have also heard, for example in interivews with Doug Billings that the military does not consider Biden their commander.
It sounds plausible, but then again why haven't they arrested Biden under UCMJ, tried him in military court, and executed or at least imprisoned him? It's clearly treasonous, all that has happened. Hello? It's a COUP D'ETAT! So just how much beyond the surface of what's really going on we are able to penetrate with our sources and faculties is a rather large question mark.

The increase in fencing and razor wire, checkpoints, etc., are making D.C. look like a war zone. What a disaster.
We all feel this way too! It's my understanding that EVERY civilian method must be exhausted first and the last SCOTUS case was dismissed today so maybe...soon...fingers crossed and prayers said!!!

Reactions: Red_in_CA

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat