DOJ SAYS NO MORE AUDITS OF 2020!!!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
"Infowars reported that a major shutdown is planned for around August 11th"

This seems unlikely. I've read that it can be done, maybe parts of it, but there are so many people who are against "shutting down the internet", for a variety of reasons. Hard to believe they care about a little event in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Of course, there will be attempts at hacking. That's constant.

Reactions: NvEric

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I read/heard about a major action before Mike announced the symposium. BUT initially the date I got was Aug. 14.
Then the date I got was 8/11. Is it changed to interfer with the symposium? I hope not. This could be very interesting.

Reactions: NvEric

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
I get a kick out of reading how, "The DOJ proclaims, 'This is legal and that is illegal'. They are just a bunch of lawyers that can't get a job in the real world. They don't make the laws, they don't even interpret the laws. They present evidence. Even at that, the Commie Collaborators at the FBI that feed them the evidence think that the 'Rules of Evidence' is the title of a cheap Crime Novel! Merrick and Robinette, what a couple of clowns, and the whole world knows it!

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
Impossible for a patriot today to comprehend the evilness, and evilness to this level, because we haven't had to live with it. But history shows it is normal for the masses to be overtaken, then, overtake.
Momentary disruption at best. Kind of like 120 volts to the hand - a feeling of tingle building up knowing what will come next if the hand is not removed.

It is a great shame they chose their course, but the warning signs were there since Trump was elected.
And, there course sets them to fall much more easily this way than if they had stayed within the norms and the law.
For now the gloves are off and everything is possible to defeat them.
Watch and they will 'up the ante' further with more lawlessness.
My concern is no one will see and act, however, some have already started responding and it must build and the People will need to engage the opposition in step with the others.

DHS is not a problem, nor the FBI. Those two being compromised, are discredited buffoons. Not to say they can not be rough, but rather their credibility is shot.

There is no movement being made to go against the federal government using violence ; the violence against the People has been going on since June 2020 via thugs and Democratic Party operatives to lend a shadow of illegitimacy to their present and future survival.

Patriots and regular folks must enter this fray before too long.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
The guy calling himself Monique is a stinky America-hating, Jew-hating, Trump-hating Muslim goatfucker who has been stalking me for months. His rage knows no limits. He is the biggest phony here. The moderator will do nothing about this, as the goatfucker does what he/she can to rattle me. Tranny maybe, I don't know. Definitely needs a bar of soap and some deodorant.

Reactions: Popsinpa60

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
The guy calling himself Monique is a stinky America-hating, Jew-hating, Trump-hating Muslim goatfucker who has been stalking me for months. His rage knows no limits. He is the biggest phony here. The moderator will do nothing about this, as the goatfucker does what he/she can to rattle me. Tranny maybe, I don't know. Definitely needs a bar of soap and some deodorant.
I agree most I see from he/she is America hating rhetoric. ❤🇺🇸

AZMedia

Jul 23, 2021
They were trying to make a chain of custody argument. And while doing that, they basically endorsed post election canvassing. In their argument they make chain of custody paramount. Since ballots are delivered to a residence, this is also part of the chain. It can therefore be argued that canvassing is a very important part of verification of custody.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat