'Dominion Blinked': Arizona State Rep. Says Audit Will Find Fraud in Maricopa County

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
The Drum Roll Begins * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . 🎯
But, will they find anything fraudwise ?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I expect they will either find fraud in the ballots and tabulation servers, or they will find the adjudication logs that would prove the fraud have been illegally wiped, just like they did in Michigan.

Dominion (who sues anyone who speaks their name for defamation) is already defaming the auditors selected because they are not Dominion's hand picked (fr)auditors.

They are losing contracts, and even if nothing is ever proven, the silver lining is that Dominion is still toast. DJT's near universal approval among republicans means that republicans in State legislatures will be under a lot of pressure to dump Dominion election systems, at least if they ever want to win another election.

Dominion could even win all their lawsuits, it won't save them. They'll never collect a dime, so they are still toast and good riddance to bad rubbish...

Reactions: Trumpster

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I expect they will either find fraud in the ballots and tabulation servers, or they will find the adjudication logs that would prove the fraud have been illegally wiped, just like they did in Michigan.

Dominion (who sues anyone who speaks their name for defamation) is already defaming the auditors selected because they are not Dominion's hand picked (fr)auditors.

They are losing contracts, and even if nothing is ever proven, the silver lining is that Dominion is still toast. DJT's near universal approval among republicans means that republicans in State legislatures will be under a lot of pressure to dump Dominion election systems, at least if they ever want to win another election.

Dominion could even win all their lawsuits, it won't save them. They'll never collect a dime, so they are still toast and good riddance to bad rubbish...
Agreed, all machine counting must stop. Voting sh be on 3 day stretch...employers must give one of these days OFF AND PAID. We would need paid helpers to count all ballots. Recyclable paper ballots plus a stringent absentee voting policy per the state would be best. I knew this was the Democrats' plan, to dilute the real vote of the rural American.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat