Dominion Promoted the Internet Feature ...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

M

MYA

I find it amazing about Dominion’s defense of not being able to connect to the Internet at all, when, in fact, there were videos of Dominion’s representatives giving presentations to potential clients, and ‘stressing’ the fact that their computers CAN be ‘networked’ with Ethernet. Look, minimally, all it takes is a configured network card and cabling attached to an Internet connection or any configured cable modem. Thumb drives are, also, used to transfer information back and forth through USB ports. Remote access to the computer can be configured, as well, through opening a port. Even with a VPN, virus, and other intrusion prevention software, hackers have a field day with these systems. Jovan Pulitzer demonstrated a test on one of the battleground state’s ‘non-networkable’ election computers for their State Legislatures. Within 15 seconds he said, “I’m in!” He showed them how he could maneuver around inside their computer on screen. They were appalled! So, as a former Network Engineer and Information Systems Consultant, we need to go back to PAPER BALLOTS for elections!

Last edited by a moderator:

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I find it amazing that Steve, even, mentions Dominion’s defense of not being able to connect to the Internet at all, when, in fact, there were videos of Dominion’s representatives giving presentations to potential clients, and ‘stressing’ the fact that their computers CAN be ‘networked’ with Ethernet. Look, minimally, all it takes is a configured network card and cabling attached to an Internet connection or any configured cable modem. Thumb drives are, also, used to transfer information back and forth through USB ports. Remote access to the computer can be configured, as well, through opening a port. Even with a VPN, virus, and other intrusion prevention software, hackers have a field day with these systems. Jovan Pulitzer demonstrated a test on one of the battleground state’s ‘non-networkable’ election computers for their State Legislatures. Within 15 seconds he said, “I’m in!” He showed them how he could maneuver around inside their computer on screen. They were appalled! So, as a former Network Engineer and Information Systems Consultant, we need to go back to PAPER BALLOTS for elections!
Thank you for this post. YouTube had many videos of how the internet connection works, how votes go to Germany for tallying, the use of thumb drive, how machines are set up to flip votes in a non-consistent way, how the machines are set up with 30,000 votes to start, etc. I had videos shut down and go black as I watched, and then read, "not available". I did take screen shots of video lists I had saved to look at. Proof videos were taken down & cancelled. They got so fast at cancelling it did not even stay online for an hour. At first Tucker was removed by the next day, not in an hour!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat