Don't Promote Bill Maher, Please

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
He's so full of s***. I've gone from being a huge fan for 2 decades of Bill Maher, to realizing what a half-truth teller he is since my awakening! It's a strange thing to see your "hero's" through a different lense...but he's an Ass! He's nothing historic, and depending on his mood, he's either slamming us Quacks (as he calls us), or he's profiting for more audience power. For the sake of us deplorables...please don't put Maher on any pedestal. He just doesn't deserve it, and he's a person like all the other MSM, spreads half-truths and big lies. If you're not up on your news and facts, he can and will sway your perception...anyone who does that doesn't deserve more air time!.

Reactions: ShellsEarlyBird
Jan 16, 2021
He's so full of s***. I've gone from being a huge fan for 2 decades of Bill Maher, to realizing what a half-truth teller he is since my awakening! It's a strange thing to see your "hero's" through a different lense...but he's an Ass! He's nothing historic, and depending on his mood, he's either slamming us Quacks (as he calls us), or he's profiting for more audience power. For the sake of us deplorables...please don't put Maher on any pedestal. He just doesn't deserve it, and he's a person like all the other MSM, spreads half-truths and big lies. If you're not up on your news and facts, he can and will sway your perception...anyone who does that doesn't deserve more air time!.
All this...and an added laughtrack. No thanks! This is reason #1 why I never watch television.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat