Don't send money to GOP

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
The idea that Republicans have been involved in child abuse is an accusation "An Open Secret" has made. This needs to be discussed before anyone can consider supporting the Republican Party. Dan Shultz let's be honest!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Don't send money to GOP... They will get the idea and change to Trumpian politics.
No they won’t change. They will never change. Politicians have been corrupt for decades. You will not change them when they are getting paid millions, have nice houses, drugs, etc. You must remove basically the entire government and restart from scratch. You need to also remove those who control america, bankers, corporations, commies, etc.

Reactions: jcbinva

jcbinva

Feb 6, 2021
The idea that Republicans have been involved in child abuse is an accusation "An Open Secret" has made. This needs to be discussed before anyone can consider supporting the Republican Party. Dan Shultz let's be honest!
Sorry, but the definition of your "open secret" is not based on any facts, just rumors posted on the internet. Just another conspiracy theory that has no legs.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Sorry, but the definition of your "open secret" is not based on any facts, just rumors posted on the internet. Just another conspiracy theory that has no legs.
Umm actually both democrats and republican parties have a ton of pedophiles in them. You think only the left are evil? Or that the pedophilia is not true?.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
Umm actually both democrats and republican parties have a ton of pedophiles in them. You think only the left are evil? Or that the pedophilia is not true?.
Unfortunately, we have been led to think there is a left and a right. Nope, there is evil, and there are those who pray and are led by the Holy Spirit. The evil are led to offend the Creator, in the most offensive and hurtful ways.

Panman 313

Feb 4, 2021
The only donations I make are to a select few Org's that assist veterans. There are a lot of bad apples there too, one was just busted for misusing funds. Check them out closely before you give a thing. I tell the rest "no spare change", to go jump in the lake !

Reactions: lascribe

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
Don't send money to GOP... They will get the idea and change to Trumpian politics.
Never send another dollar to Ronna “Amelia Island” McDaniel’s GOP!

Send your money DIRECTLY to your candidate of choice.

Bleed the f¥ck€r$ dry and only then, MAYBE then, will they consider representing you, again...

...but even then, remember how many times “Turtle,” McCarthy, Lindsey and Purdue (along with Loeffler) have DUPED Trump, betrayed Trump, but more importantly BETRAYED US, the end user!

(John Fredericks was ALL “over it” and NO ONE did anything about it!!!)

No more money to the GOP or ANY other (current) PAC (funding the status quo) until ALL current, voter-fraud systems are GUTTED and we return to:

- (vetted) U.S. citizen I.D. (to vote)
- paper ballots
&
- a signature verification — one man. ONE VOTE!!!

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
The only donations I make are to a select few Org's that assist veterans. There are a lot of bad apples there too, one was just busted for misusing funds. Check them out closely before you give a thing. I tell the rest "no spare change", to go jump in the lake !
Yes, MOST Veteran’s organisations are legit, but if there’s a question, “VET them” before parting with YOUR $$$

JRes

Jan 4, 2021

The lies corruption and evil are part of the ruling class. The few good apples, serving in elected offices, government positions, advisory roles and media, need to remove themselves from the barrel of the rotting ones, or they will be part of the rot permanently.

Reactions: lascribe

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
https://davidicke.com/2021/02/05/ho...st-asking-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/
For a long time. They are at war with us, killing us, beating us, locking us up in our homes. They are at war with us, and we stay peaceful. So I am assuming for a long time. I guess things have to get so, so bad for things to happen. 15-20 years, give or take.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
RED CIRCLE - WITH BAR - NO MONEY TO GOP - JPEG.jpg

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat