Dr. Anthony Fauci predicts 'OPEN SEASON’ on vaccines by April

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
OPEN SEASON DEFINITION: the annual period when restrictions on the killing of certain types of wildlife, especially for sport, are lifted.... Fauci is calling for “open season” to kill humans... Get it?

“This week in coronavirus” is a weekly column that summarizes Tennessee headlines about the pandemic and COVID-19 vaccines. If you can’t follow the rapid-fire virus news every day, this column will catch you up.

In more than 11 months of covering the coronavirus pandemic, the next paragraph of this column is the most positive two sentences I've had the chance to write.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said last week the United States should have enough supply by April to declare "open season" on vaccinations, allowing any adult to be immunized regardless of age or profession. Separately, President Joe Biden announced huge purchases from Pfizer and Moderna will provide enough doses for all Americans by July.

I can't remember the last time I've seen headlines so welcome.

Fauci's announcement came first. Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert, said Thursday on NBC's "Today" Show that the accelerating pace of vaccine production gave him confidence it would soon no longer be necessary to restrict vaccinations to priority groups.

"By the time we get to April that will be … open season, namely virtually everybody and anybody in any category could start to get vaccinated,” Fauci said.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat