Dr David Martin Detailing Constitutional, And Other Crimes By The CDC, Fauci, And Many Governors

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Martin is always a wealth of information. Months ago I posted Martin's dossier on Fauci. I'm assuming that's the document he's referring to. Pdf is here for those interested. https://f.hubspotusercontent10.net/hubfs/8079569/The FauciCOVID-19 Dossier.pdf

There are also a number of interviews with him and RFK, Jr (and others) that go in to great detail about the historical information of Fauci's complete incompetence at NIAID that have affected and effected all of our lives and that of our children/grandchildren. Just waitin for THE day....

Two excellent and informative videos:

This is the government controlled by Big Pharma and Comrade Fauci is their bagman.

The record of Fauci's funded research shows he controls:
1) The pathogen

2) The means of detection (testing)

3) The means of therapy

4) The price it's (the therapy/therapeutics) sold at

Fauci has transformed his agency, NIAID, into the primary incubator for the pharmaceutical industry for new products. But none of these are for the chronic diseases in our children that we are seeing skyrocket under his tenure. Children's disease rates have risen fro 12 to 54% since

Fauci took over the NIAID in 1984. Autism rates, under Fauci has gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 34. Current figures show it's 1 in 22 cases of Autism for boys now. Asthma and allergies have increased. We use MORE drugs than any country in the world AND we pay the highest prices.

The drug industry, according to RFK, Jr, is now controlling our government.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
ccp virus.png

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
THIS IS HUGE! Listened to a Mike Adams interview with film maker, Mikki Willis (Plandemic fame) in which he said that it was Dr. David Martin (PhD), who met with both Senators Ron Johnson AND Rand Paul informing them of Fauci's history. This was music to my ears. We can all rest assured that they have the goods on the fraudster.

Reactions: Tzealmusic

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
“My succinct conclusions follow without links to sources since I am not trying to persuade anyone of anything but just stating for the public record what I have concluded. Life is short. I am going to say it now.
I know that vast numbers of people have been hypnotized by fear, threats, and bribes to accept the corporate mainstream media’s version of COVID-19. I have concluded that many millions are moving in a trance state and do not know this. They have been induced into this state by a well-organized, very sophisticated propaganda campaign that has drawn on the human fear of death and disease. Those behind this have no doubt studied the high incidence of hypochondriasis in the general population and the fear of an invisible “virus” in societies where belief in God and the spiritual invisible has been replaced by faith in science. Knowing their audience well, they have concocted a campaign of fear and confusion to induce obedience.
I do not know but suspect that those who have been so hypnotized tend to be mainly members of the middle to the upper classes, those who have invested so much belief in the system. This includes the highly schooled.
I know that to lockdown hundreds of millions of healthy people, to insist they wear useless masks, to tell them to avoid human contacts, to destroy the economic lives of regular people have created vast suffering that was meant to teach people a lesson about who was in control and that they better revise their understanding of human relations to adjust to the new digital unreality that the producers of this masquerade are trying to put in place of flesh and blood, face to face human reality.
I know that the PCR test invented by Kary Mullis cannot test for the alleged virus or any virus and therefore all the numbers of cases and deaths are based on nothing. They are conjured out of thin air in a massive act of magic.”
http://edwardcurtin.com/what-i-know-and-dont-know-about-sars-cov-2-virus/

Reactions: Tzealmusic

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat