Dr David Martin on virus and vaccine patents that wipes out novel corona virus theory , https://www.bitchute.com/video/PqakhKZ5cJoC/

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Dr David Martin on virus and vaccine patents that wipes out novel corona virus theory ,
Correct. It is NOT a novel virus - it's a Chimeric (Frankenstein) virus of SARS-CoV2, with the fragments (DNA) of HIV/AIDS that effect the lungs. THE JAB IS THE BIOWEAPON.

Reactions: amsmith757

statusquobuster

Feb 10, 2021
Dr David Martin on virus and vaccine patents that wipes out novel corona virus theory ,
For the full story of pandemic mismanagement you should read Pandemic Blunder:

Bold New Book PANDEMIC BLUNDER – FAUCI AND PUBLIC HEALTH BLOCKED EARLY HOME COVID TREATMENT by Joel S. Hirschhorn

A huge amount of data and information not covered by mainstream media are in Pandemic Blunder that tells the story of how over 500,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 unnecessarily because the government has blocked early home/outpatient treatment and prevention. With over 600,000 COVID American deaths, learning about safe and effective treatment is more important than ever.

About the Book:Pandemic Blunder contains considerable medical information and data to support a number of proven safe, cheap generic medicines and protocols that knock out the coronavirus when given early. Read about the pioneering, courageous doctors who have been using innovative approaches to prevent their COVID patients from needing hospital care and facing death. The book includes many expert opinions and Real World Evidence from doctors that show 70 to 80 percent of COVID deaths could have been prevented—and still can be. Don’t be victimized by disinformation and propaganda. Learn how corrupt forces are aiming to make billions of dollars from expensive medicines and vaccines, and how hundreds of thousands of deaths could have—and should have—been prevented! Detailed information is given to help people protect their lives by using simple prevention protocols, an alternative to vaccines.

Independent review: http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0621/pandemicblunder.html

Reactions: Last Cowboy

DsrtRngr

Feb 13, 2021
There's a book called "The Nazi Doctors" by Robert Jay Lifton. There's a chapter in there about how they used phenol injections (abgespritzen) to kill prisoners. The Nazis would use any lie they could think to get people to accept their faux treatments, even carrying away each injected 'patient' before they died and tossing them, still alive, onto piles of corpses. A "doctor" - in white lab coats - could "treat" (process) up to 200 souls per day. It's eerily too much like today's propaganda and pressure to get this not-a-vaccine.

Get the book while you can.

Last edited:

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
Do I keep kids out of school if they are forcing masks; it going to be over 90 degrees. The school district policy is to follow the CDC. I can’t afford private schools and my public schools don’t offer the choice to due online what’s one to do?

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
My city is starting mask mandate; school starts August 3rd any advice.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0b5n1hek?pd=01lfv7i8&lang=en_US&s=i0
Yes, several sites have documents up you can use:

and - "Here are letter templates related to mask mandates at schools and at work."

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA

and - "Here are letter templates related to mask mandates at schools and at work."

Thank you; I’ll use this

DsrtRngr

Feb 13, 2021
We are bleeding out constitutional with no form of triage or treatment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The response is that there is no federal authority to do what they do. Its not one of the 17 enumerated powers. Power to do specific things must be given by the states in the form of constitutional amendments.

Use Prohibition as a case study. They knew they could not ban alcohol without a constitutional amendment.

amsmith757

Dec 24, 2020
VA
The response is that there is no federal authority to do what they do. Its not one of the 17 enumerated powers. Power to do specific things must be given by the states in the form of constitutional amendments.

Use Prohibition as a case study. They knew they could not ban alcohol without a constitutional amendment.
Makes sense to me. When are the Republicans going to stand up and fight

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA

They took the last website down or blocked on Safari

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
There's a book called "The Nazi Doctors" by Robert Jay Lifton. There's a chapter in there about how they used phenol injections (abgespritzen) to kill prisoners. The Nazis would use any lie they could think to get people to accept their faux treatments, even carrying away each injected 'patient' before they died and tossing them, still alive, onto piles of corpses. A "doctor" - in white lab coats - could "treat" (process) up to 200 souls per day. It's eerily too much like today's propaganda and pressure to get this not-a-vaccine.

Get the book while you can.
Interesting. I have had that book on my wish list for a long time, back when I read Hitler by Ian Kershaw. Never thought it would apply to my life.

Do we need to learn about the Nazi nurses again? How they were so convinced they were doing the right thing? Reminds me a little bit of hospice.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat