Dr. Navarro: Marc Short was one of the most dangerous globalists inside the White House

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RobB1

Feb 9, 2021
The question came up as to who are the best witnesses for the trial. Navarro is definitely one of the best witnesses. Also, the Mike Lindell documentary participants to include Mr. Lindell should be witnesses.

I have read the Navarro report and watched the Mike Lindell video when Steve interviewed him (which everyone should watch); both sources are very detailed and shows the truth on so many levels. These are the facts with the proof. How can the entire Senate body choose to totally ignore these facts when presented in their face, in open forum with the public viewing?

Last edited:
Reactions: jlww52

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
It is very troubling that establishment Repubs did not want any of the election fraud to see the light of day. I was not a T fan until I realized that he has everyone pissed off so he mb doing something right like building the wall, slapping tariffs on China. Supporting Israel is wrong.

Reactions: RobB1

RobB1

Feb 9, 2021
It is very troubling that establishment Repubs did not want any of the election fraud to see the light of day. I was not a T fan until I realized that he has everyone pissed off so he mb doing something right like building the wall, slapping tariffs on China. Supporting Israel is wrong.
That is exactly how this whole thing is. I went to a Trump rally in January of 2020; well before the pandemic and well before all the boot to the neck riots.

Something I noticed during the rally, first off the people there were very excited to see President Trump. There was an energy in the room. Everyone understood we were all there to see America improve. Also something not necessarily out of place but something not normal was the way President Trump spoke about the press and the democrats. His speech was very direct but at the same time very true. Most people prior to President Trump taking office were complaining about how the press reports are for the most part B.S. They never seem to get quotes correct; and they always fill the story with their opinions.

Also, the way he spoke about democrats and other politicians. Again, true but direct. People like him are considered strong personality. However the strong personality serves the country well. Also at the end of the rally, there were several of us walking back to our cars near Las Vegas Blvd. A large truck with flags sticking out the back, raced by us, threw a couple of beer bottles and yelled F*ck Trump! This to me is not normal. The fact people are afraid to show their republican colors or wear any Trump merchandise, is not normal.

To me there are signs there are some internal mechanisms going on which are not normal. I figure stocks and investments are being disturbed due to President Trumps actions. The wealthy people of the world (to include politicians) don't like this at all. So they are doing everything possible to totally screw things up.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat