Dr. Navarro to the Senate

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mike Holbrook

Feb 13, 2021
Dr. Navarro's "Art of the Steal" is the way the presentation should begin in the Senate showing how the election was stolen. THEN show the actual numbers of each of the dimensions. The Senate will conclude "yeah, yeah" with the "Art of the Steal" data but will conclude "oh my" with the "Immaculate Deception" numbers. BOOM!

Mike Holbrook

Feb 13, 2021
Check out this book:

Fauci: The Bernie Madoff of Science and the HIV Ponzi Scheme that Concealed the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic​

RobB1

Feb 9, 2021
Navarro is definitely one of the best witnesses. Also, the Mike Lindell documentary participants to include Mr. Lindell should be witnesses.

I have read the Navarro report and watched the Mike Lindell video when Steve interviewed him (which every should watch); both sources are very detailed and shows the truth on so many levels. These are the facts with the proof. How can the entire Senate body chose to totally ignore these facts when presented in their face, in open forum with the public viewing?

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat