Dr. Shiva

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SallyInBoston

Feb 3, 2021
I just listened to the video on the home page of https://vashiva.com. Dr. Shiva takes time to provide context about his history and why he can legitimately lay claim to the person who invented the internet (when he attempted and successfully developed a solution for hard-copy memoranda). Also, he has the confidence to represent himself in court when no Massachusetts lawyer would take his case. And so far he is winning.

More importantly, he found a judge who did NOT dismiss his case regarding election fraud (1 Person 1 Vote case). He has the receipts! I am a long-time resident of Massachusetts and I have been highly suspicious of whether votes were honestly counted. Now, I know for sure that they are not.

The powers that be were so worried about Dr. Shiva, that they rigged the election against him in the 2020 primary. I believe that Former Republican Senator Scott Brown could testify to fraud and Geoff Diehl. Geoff Diehl had 56% of independents according to a trusted poll just prior to the election ... but then Senator Warren won by 60%?? ... in a state that has elected Republican governors and a Republican senator in recent times, with Diehl carrying 56% of independents? Diehl supposedly got 36% of the vote?

Dr. Shiva Ayyaduri has evidence showing how the voting machines weighted votes to underweight his votes and overweight the votes of his opponent. Also he shows in 5 plus precincts that more people voted than there were (registered) voters.

I am encouraged to find a fighter like Dr. Shiva Ayyaduri. He has a course to help people learn more about systems and how this can help to fight back ($100).

KarenJP

Feb 17, 2021
I agree completely. I'm also from MA and feel lucky to have Dr. Shiva fighting for us. Especially in MA!

mupton

Feb 5, 2021
Awesome talk, gets down to the actual numbers of how they weight each vote. Isnt that the true definition of disenfranchisement and criminally disrupting voter rolls? We need to go back to all paper ballots, counted by hand by honest people!

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I just listened to the video on the home page of https://vashiva.com. Dr. Shiva takes time to provide context about his history and why he can legitimately lay claim to the person who invented the internet (when he attempted and successfully developed a solution for hard-copy memoranda). Also, he has the confidence to represent himself in court when no Massachusetts lawyer would take his case. And so far he is winning.

More importantly, he found a judge who did NOT dismiss his case regarding election fraud (1 Person 1 Vote case). He has the receipts! I am a long-time resident of Massachusetts and I have been highly suspicious of whether votes were honestly counted. Now, I know for sure that they are not.

The powers that be were so worried about Dr. Shiva, that they rigged the election against him in the 2020 primary. I believe that Former Republican Senator Scott Brown could testify to fraud and Geoff Diehl. Geoff Diehl had 56% of independents according to a trusted poll just prior to the election ... but then Senator Warren won by 60%?? ... in a state that has elected Republican governors and a Republican senator in recent times, with Diehl carrying 56% of independents? Diehl supposedly got 36% of the vote?

Dr. Shiva Ayyaduri has evidence showing how the voting machines weighted votes to underweight his votes and overweight the votes of his opponent. Also he shows in 5 plus precincts that more people voted than there were (registered) voters.

I am encouraged to find a fighter like Dr. Shiva Ayyaduri. He has a course to help people learn more about systems and how this can help to fight back ($100).
Former masshole myself, but NH senator Shaheen gets re-elected but we have a republican govenor (Sununu) and house and senate majority republican. But our washington reps and senators are Dem??? BTW, I got mad respect for Dr. SHIVA. His billboard when he ran againts Warren was " vote for a real Indian"

jtarp

Feb 19, 2021
It's no wonder the Republican establishment doesn't want election fraud investigated. The Republicans as well as the Democrats have been using the fraudulent voting machines to their advantage. The CIA and other countries are likely employing the same voting machine scam.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat