Dr Suess

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Trinket58

Mar 4, 2021
My daughter in law listed If I Ran A Zoo on eBay Tuesday, the bidding got up to $99 and by Wednesday morning eBay removed the listing citing it didn't follow their Offensive material policy. Listings that promote or glorify hatred, violence, or discrimination aren't allowed. What the heck!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I am waiting for them to completely tear down every beautiful monument, statue, buildings that Europeans ever built. Totally erase history.

I wonder what will happen when they push pedophilia as something normal. People will eventually give in to it, like they do everything else. I know folks say “this will never happen.” Yet here we are, trannies rubbing up against 3 year olds and pride parades filled with naked males and females throwing their genitals in kids faces. But that would never happen either. 😒

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat