DREAMERS & CRITICS.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
"The fact is, no one has ever achieved anything significant without a chorus of critics standing on the sidelines explaining why it can’t be done. Nothing is easier or more pathetic than being a critic, because they’re people that can’t get the job done. But the future belongs to the dreamers, not to the critics. The future belongs to the people who follow their heart no matter what the critics say, because they truly believe in their vision."

President Donald Trump. 2017.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Elijah Wood starred as Frodo Baggins in the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy, he was a child actor — and now he’s making some explosive allegations about the state of Hollywood.

The actor, in a new interview with the Sunday Times, is accusing Tinseltown of having a pedophilia problem, saying “a lot of vipers” are preying on children in the business.

“If you’re innocent, you have very little knowledge of the world and you want to succeed,” he went on. “People with parasitic interests will see you as their prey. What upsets me about these situations is that the victims can’t speak as loudly as the people in power.”

As a child, Wood starred alongside Macaulay Culkin in “The Good Son” and appeared in a remake of “Flipper.” He said his mother, Debra, protected him from the dangers of Hollywood as a child, and he “never went to parties where that kind of thing was going on.”

"Let me be clear: This subject of child abuse is an important one that should be discussed and properly investigated," he tweeted. "But as I made absolutely clear to the writer, I have no first hand experience or observation of the topic so I cannot speak with any authority beyond articles I have read and films I have seen."

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat