Dueling Election Audits in Arizona

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

The Arizona State Senate unveiled a resolution to arrest election officials in Maricopa County for obstructing an audit of 2020 elections. One America's Christina Bobb has more.
What crap...how can you audit a system thats rigged, probably been manipulated since the election..all sorts of things, you cant overturn the election now idiots.......but hey lets THREAT to do something to these people for not following court orders...why are they THREATENING to do it now....it should of been done on the fckin DAY they ignored the court orders...what a joke your country is......stop fcking talking s*** and actually do something...weak bastards....

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Lying bastard.......him and the other 3 have fought to stop this all along. Now that he knows arrest warrants are coming suddenly he’s all for it. I still look for democrats to throw a nut in the gears to stop it but it’s definitely looking like it will happen.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
What crap...how can you audit a system thats rigged, probably been manipulated since the election..all sorts of things, you cant overturn the election now idiots.......but hey lets THREAT to do something to these people for not following court orders...why are they THREATENING to do it now....it should of been done on the fckin DAY they ignored the court orders...what a joke your country is......stop fcking talking s*** and actually do something...weak bastards....
You can’t overturn an election now? You wanna bet? Lol
They’re not doing this just to kill time and you don’t have a clue what and how the experts can find what they’re looking for even if the machines have been scrubbed. I heard one in an interview when asked about that very process. His answer was they can find it but with much more difficulty. The people who watched it happening in real time already have the data matching what is or was in the machines and what got switched.
It should match what the forensic audit produces unless crooks had time to remove fraudulent paper ballots as well.In that case Trump still wins. Lindell’s video shows the number of fraudulent ballots in different categories. Removing those ballots alone leaves Bribem without enough votes to win. Game over for democrats in Arizona.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
You can’t overturn an election now? You wanna bet? Lol
They’re not doing this just to kill time and you don’t have a clue what and how the experts can find what they’re looking for even if the machines have been scrubbed. I heard one in an interview when asked about that very process. His answer was they can find it but with much more difficulty. The people who watched it happening in real time already have the data matching what is or was in the machines and should match what the forensic audit produces unless crooks had time to remove fraudulent paper ballots as well.In that case Trump still wins. Lindell’s video shows the number of fraudulent ballots in different categories. Removing those ballots alone leaves Bribem without enough votes to win. Game over for democrats in Arizona.
Ok supposing all that is true..and I believe the fraud etc...so if the courts decide that Trump won...WHO exactly is going to go in to the Whitehouse, through the Army and arrest the illegitimate party, president and the likes and / or kick them out...NOONE..the Military, DOJ, FBI, CIA and the likes have all shown they support Biden....GOD certainly isnt and the common man cant do anything either.....until the takeover happens I will not believe all the court BS, the threats and the `there is a grand plan` BS...

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Ok supposing all that is true..and I believe the fraud etc...so if the courts decide that Trump won...WHO exactly is going to go in to the Whitehouse, through the Army and arrest the illegitimate party, president and the likes and / or kick them out...NOONE..the Military, DOJ, FBI, CIA and the likes have all shown they support Biden....GOD certainly isnt and the common man cant do anything either.....until the takeover happens I will not believe all the court BS, the threats and the `there is a grand plan` BS...
I’m not preaching grand plans. I do believe the Supreme Court knows revolution comes this time if they fail in their duties. The lower courts likely to fall in line with a positive ruling from the Supreme Court. Republicans will demand investigations to sort out low hanging fruit. Bribem wouldn’t be arrested, just removed unless republicans can prove he was in the know. It’s likely republicans retake both houses as well.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I’m not preaching grand plans. I do believe the Supreme Court knows revolution comes this time if they fail in their duties. The lower courts likely to fall in line with a positive ruling from the Supreme Court. Republicans will demand investigations to sort out low hanging fruit. Bribem wouldn’t be arrested, just removed unless republicans can prove he was in the know. It’s likely republicans retake both houses as well.
`We have created the greatest election fraud organisation`...hmm...maybe he knew something...he knew about Hunter.....he MUST be arrested...I will not accept...oh take your marbles and go home and enjoy your stolen millions BS...the christians like Lin Wood are giving false conspiracy theories and should be silenced...they are dangerous to the common people inciting anger and frustration when the GOD plan doesnt happen on a certain date....

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
`We have created the greatest election fraud organisation`...hmm...maybe he knew something...he knew about Hunter.....he MUST be arrested...I will not accept...oh take your marbles and go home and enjoy your stolen millions BS...the christians like Lin Wood are giving false conspiracy theories and should be silenced...they are dangerous to the common people inciting anger and frustration when the GOD plan doesnt happen on a certain date....
He knew for sure, he’ll claim dementia when he made the statement. He’ll pay an attorney millions to stall, lie and keep his worthless worn out ass out of prison. Hillary 2.0. Take a chill pill, Lin Wood could pull a win out yet. He damn sure ain’t no more crazy than the low hanging fruit he’s fighting and he enrages them. That’s worth something. Lol

Editor at Large

Feb 8, 2021
www.villadepaz-gazette.com
i trust politicians like i trust snakes... never trust either of them.

the Maricopa Board of Supervisors is trying to do an "audit" with Pro V&V. what started the whole situation is this incompetency. i found out through the media the Commissioners were trying to pull a fast one with Pro V&V or SPLC (something like that).

I wrote an article and sent it to the county and the state Senate:

Something is Rotten in the State of Arizona​

for some reason, now they are jumping to investigate everything.

was it something i said?

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021

The Arizona State Senate unveiled a resolution to arrest election officials in Maricopa County for obstructing an audit of 2020 elections. One America's Christina Bobb has more.
Yeah, let's see if it happens. Would love to see it; but doubt it will happen.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
i trust politicians like i trust snakes... never trust either of them.

the Maricopa Board of Supervisors is trying to do an "audit" with Pro V&V. what started the whole situation is this incompetency. i found out through the media the Commissioners were trying to pull a fast one with Pro V&V or SPLC (something like that).

I wrote an article and sent it to the county and the state Senate:

Something is Rotten in the State of Arizona​

for some reason, now they are jumping to investigate everything.

was it something i said?
The "watchers" needing to be "watched"....REMINDS ME OF A PHRASE-QUESTION at the end of the movie "Enemy of The State" with Will Smith...where his attorney-wife asks "and who is going to monitor the monitors?" NOTHING SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED...and patriots ALL need to be vigilant regarding any "euphamisms" and/or double-speak. The General election of 2020 is a clear example of out&out FAKERY and FAKE-ELECTION-RESULTS at 6 pm for AZ...with only 11% of the vote in.

Editor at Large

Feb 8, 2021
www.villadepaz-gazette.com
if you remain silent... that is what politicians and the media want. stop it. silence is compliance.

here are some clues to what is happening:

i leave a lot of bread crumbs for the curious.

research, gain knowledge, and then use that knowledge for the public good. the gatekeepers cannot stop all of us. use their words and platforms against them.

it's a winning strategy.

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
The machines need to go and back to manually counting votes and certifying.

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
There has to be someone above them. They are not above the law. Jail them they will start talking. Someone or several have put such a fear in these people they don't want the truth revealed. Either way it's coming out.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat