Durham Indicts Former Clinton Attorney for Allegedly Lying to the FBI https://blueanon.news/durham-indicts-former-clinton-attorney-for-allegedly-lyin

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tzealmusic

Feb 12, 2021
Durham Indicts Former Clinton Attorney for Allegedly Lying to the FBI

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Sussmann billed the Hillary Clinton Campaign, but denies working for the Hillary Clinton Campaign,

Who else sees the lack of truth and hiding of truth with this?

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Well, it looks like they’re closing ranks, and:

+ Admitting nothing,
+ Denying everything,
+ Making counter accusations and
+ Demanding proof.

Typical slow walk fare for everyone in that camp.

Getting the indictment in before the statute of limitations is up doesn’t exactly sound decisive, know what I mean?

I’m praying and pulling for Durham and his team. It must be hellish trying to get real justice outta this DOJ. 🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Durham Indicts Former Clinton Attorney for Allegedly Lying to the FBI

PIGS WILL PROBABLY FLY before Hillary's ATTY actually GET CONVICTED .... any thoughts???

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
I hate to say it, but I’m thinking we may see something by the 12th of NEVER. I’m praying for the best, but prepping for the worst, y’know?

I was even gonna suggest Durham hire an image consultant. You know that only pic we see of him? Just sayin’. 🙄😉

In any case, prove me wrong, Durham and Company. I am continuing to pray for a good outcome on this. 🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat