Early signs of the smart, positive effect of the increased role of @DonaldJTrumpJr

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
bad News : While it’s good Trump pulled his endorsement from Timken, the fact that he’s willing to listen to Ronna is a big problem. For example, I heard Trump’s interview with Steve Hilton, saying he would listen and potentially be deferential to Ronna’s picks. This is a serious problem. Trump may sabotage a comeback before it can even get off the ground if he does not get good people around him

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
bad News : While it’s good Trump pulled his endorsement from Timken, the fact that he’s willing to listen to Ronna is a big problem. For example, I heard Trump’s interview with Steve Hilton, saying he would listen and potentially be deferential to Ronna’s picks. This is a serious problem. Trump may sabotage a comeback before it can even get off the ground if he does not get good people around him
That has been his downfall from day 1, and yet he continues to make bad decisions . Seems to me to be a character flaw. We have enough of the wrong people in government, we don't need more. I don't know how good a person is, once they get in that environment, they seem to become the same corrupt politicians we have right now.

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
i have learned its always -> people win the primary than the big guys from RNC/DNC are coming tell you need new people kick out all people put in insider than you are already dead
AOC is a example :
She had awesome campaign/office stuff and pelosi demanded to kick them out since then she only speaking about race GOP killer ......

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat