Economic Collapse Incoming?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611510826618.png

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
You are always full of negative comments. I am not impressed nor will I succumb to defeatist that really plays into the let's hands
If realism is negative then it is what it is. Your comments aren’t uplifting, in fact they tend to lean on how I think. I am being realistic. If you can’t see what is going on, even just from the year long lockdowns, which has devasted the food industry alone, with miles upon miles of people waiting in line at food banks, then I can’t help you. And that is not even counting what Biden has done the last few days. What do you want me to say? The world will be fine with peaches and cream and we will live amongst fairies and unicorns in a wonderful world where we all get along? Yea, I am not on drugs.

Btw, there is a huge difference between a realist and a defeatist. And I am not a defeatist. I am not the one pretending everything will be fine or having false hope instead I am preparing for the inevitable. That isn’t giving up, that is fighting back.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
If realism is negative then it is what it is. Your comments aren’t uplifting, in fact they tend to lean on how I think. I am being realistic. If you can’t see what is going on, even just from the year long lockdowns, which has devasted the food industry alone, with miles upon miles of people waiting in line at food banks, then I can’t help you. And that is not even counting what Biden has done the last few days. What do you want me to say? The world will be fine with peaches and cream and we will live amongst fairies and unicorns in a wonderful world where we all get along? Yea, I am not on drugs.

Btw, there is a huge difference between a realist and a defeatist. And I am not a defeatist. I am not the one pretending everything will be fine or having false hope instead or preparing for the inevitable. That isn’t giving up, that is fighting back.
Whatever. Yeah, believe I realize what is going on; but I will not, cannot, live in fear everyday for the few years I have left. I can't change it, it is what it is; but I have to believe & will believe there is a solution so spare me the lecture.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Whatever. Yeah, believe I realize what is going on; but I will not, cannot, live in fear everyday for the few years I have left. I can't change it, it is what it is; but I have to believe & will believe there is a solution so spare me the lecture.
Hey there now, I get how you feel. I don’t live in fear I fight it. I did live in fear until my husband taught me how to fight it, which inevitably will defeat the elites purpose to install fear in us all. Look at covid for example so many people afraid of a flu. I never was. I never wore a mask. I didn’t let the evil devil worshippers bring me down and make me afraid. I do not fear them they should fear us. And they would fear us if we were prepared by being self reliant, and not reliant on them. That is the solution. All those idiots living in cities who are antifa, they will be living in fear because they have no clue what is coming therefore they do not have time to prepare. I have truly only had one fear, and one fear only, and that is for my kids. That I still have to overcome. But I am prepared to fight for them so it eases my fear. It is the fear I have for after my death for them that I can not let go. Either way, no point living in constant fear, that is what these elitists have tried to do to us our entire lives. Think about it. From colds, to flus, to men, to white people, to black people, to this to that always trying to keep us down and afraid. Stop letting them!

Last edited:

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Hey there now, I get how you feel. I don’t live in fear I fight it. I did live in fear until my husband taught me how to fight it, which inevitably will defeat the elites purpose to they have to install fear in us all. Look at covid for example so many people afraid of a flu. I never was. I never wore a mask. I didn’t let the evil devil worshippers bring me down and make me afraid. I do not fear them they should fear us. And they would fear us if we were prepared by being self reliant, and not reliant on them. That is the solution. All those idiots living in cities who are antifa, they will be living in fear because they have no clue what is coming therefore they do not have time to prepare. I have truly only had one fear, and one fear only, and that is for my kids. That I still have to overcome. But I am prepared to fight for them so it eases my fear. It is the fear I have for after my death for them that I can not let go. Either way, no point living in constant fear, that is what these elitists have tried to do to us our entire lives. Think about it. From colds, to flus, to men, to white people, to black people, to this to that always trying to keep us down and afraid. Stop letting them!
I like you have never feared the covington, I only wear a mask so I can get groceries. Don't believe in them, never have. I live alone with my dog & feel I am self reliant. I DO NOT depend on others to be there because in the end they are not. Both my parents are gone & family lives out of state. I am a stubborn person & hate being told I have to do something when there is no logic to it. I have made a conscious decision to take one day @ a time & hope to GOD it will get me through till it is my time to go.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I like you have never feared the covington, I only wear a mask so I can get groceries. Don't believe in them, never have. I live alone with my dog & feel I am self reliant. I DO NOT depend on others to be there because in the end they are not. Both my parents are gone & family lives out of state. I am a stubborn person & hate being told I have to do something when there is no logic to it. I have made a conscious decision to take one day @ a time & hope to GOD it will get me through till it is my time to go.
I have noticed you are stubborn, haha. Good trait, most of the time. Just stock up on canned food if it is just you. Rice, pasta, oats, stuff that will last Unlike bread for example. Get some flour, stick it in your freezer in case you need to make bread etc. It is just like living like our ancestors did. We all just became accustomed to laziness (grocery stores) and materialism that makes folks scared now.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I have noticed you are stubborn, haha. Good trait, most of the time. Just stock up on canned food if it is just you. Rice, pasta, oats, stuff that will last Unlike bread for example. Get some flour, stick it in your freezer in case you need to make bread etc. It is just like living like our ancestors did. We all just became accustomed to laziness (grocery stores) and materialism that makes folks scared now.
Thank you for the good advice. Being scared plays right into their hands, what they need for revenge evil that they are. My zodiac sign tells me I would likely die being shot because of my mouth - probably true.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Thank you for the good advice. Being scared plays right into their hands, what they need for revenge evil that they are. My zodiac sign tells me I would likely die being shot because of my mouth - probably true.
Lmao the zodiac stuff made me laugh. I’m a Leo. So, idk what I will die from. Maybe someone will hunt me down as a trophy to put on the wall.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News