Election Fraud Evidence Mounts… Dems Divert Attention…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Once Trump is out of office there is really nothing to be done about the election fraud. Even if they prove in courts that it was real, Trump can’t get back in office, that I believe. I may be wrong??? But I am assuming Kamala would become President? Or pelosi?

Reactions: Al Clarke

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Once Trump is out of office there is really nothing to be done about the election fraud. Even if they prove in courts that it was real, Trump can’t get back in office, that I believe. I may be wrong??? But I am assuming Kamala would become President? Or pelosi?
I'm pretty sure that criminals cannot be occupying the highest office of the land. Whether President Trump could take back the office, I don't know. Miracles happen all the time!

FedUpGranny

Jan 11, 2021
Yep. Once a person is sworn into office of Presidency, they can only be removed by impeachment. President Trump cannot be given the office of Presidency even if the electoral votes are decertified. Those involved in election fraud can be prosecuted and should be prosecuted but there were so many elitist bad actors I doubt that true justice would be done. Where was the DOJ, FBI, CIA, DHS, NSA, SCOTUS and other alphabet agencies on the November election? Crickets then and crickets now. This is an elists coup to get rid of the people's voice for POTUS. Our government is weaponized against the people. Can assuring election integrity and promotion of America First representatives change the weaponization? Dunno.

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Yep. Once a person is sworn into office of Presidency, they can only be removed by impeachment. President Trump cannot be given the office of Presidency even if the electoral votes are decertified. Those involved in election fraud can be prosecuted and should be prosecuted but there were so many elitist bad actors I doubt that true justice would be done. Where was the DOJ, FBI, CIA, DHS, NSA, SCOTUS and other alphabet agencies on the November election? Crickets then and crickets now. This is an elists coup to get rid of the people's voice for POTUS. Our government is weaponized against the people. Can assuring election integrity and promotion of America First representatives change the weaponization? Dunno.
Not much incentive for law-abiding citizens. When one side gets punished for everything, and the other slides, it doesn't work. If parents did that with their kids - they'd create enemies. It feels like the death of America and it breaks my heart.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
RADICALS & Dems who are denying VOCIFEROUSLY that no fraud existed....are continuing "the spin narrative"...i.e.: if you say something long enough and loud enough, people will believe it and/or get tired of fighting...NOT TRUE FOR PATRIOTS...we will never give up the fight for truth and freedoms to be upheld!

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Not much incentive for law-abiding citizens. When one side gets punished for everything, and the other slides, it doesn't work. If parents did that with their kids - they'd create enemies. It feels like the death of America and it breaks my heart.
DONT GIVE UP TOO QUICKLY. LIFE = HOPE

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
NowNow that President Trump's been impeached again. It doesn't matter ...he can go ahead and start Working the insurrection act.
He needs EO, and order an audit of the elections, in all 50 states. And swear in the legal winners. Once congess is restored with integrity, and traitors arrested. The we can restore an open society

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat