election verification

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

W

Wambatomba

PART one---Throw it back at them---------Verify all 85 million votes for trump---after that tell them to verify Bidens votes. Part two---If 85 M. people new that they were going to vote for trump and could vote 3 months before election and be verified (somehow) and register that they voted. PART three------I wrote Pres. with this idea summer before election.

Reactions: karmasahn
W

Wambatomba

PART one---Throw it back at them---------Verify all 85 million votes for trump---after that tell them to verify Bidens votes. Part two---If 85 M. people new that they were going to vote for trump and could vote 3 months before election and be verified (somehow) and register that they voted. PART three------I wrote Pres. with this idea summer before election.
Thanks ----just getting started

W

Wambatomba

Another thought is about all the hate that is dividing all of us. I am a religious guy and believe in forgiveness. I have thought very long on my feelings about the two posing sides. How to feel.? And just recently I came up with how I will handle my confusion. I pray that God will show them the error of their ways and see that we are not enemies but want common sense and mostly we want them to seek God for a correct path in life. If we all believe in God and trust him . We have a chance of him trusting us. Please lord help our country and forgive us all . Show us your light lord.
Wambatomba 3/4/21

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat