Emails to Senators.........Do they really work?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MelanieC

Feb 27, 2021
So, I've now sent emails (via their websites ) to the two AZ Senators (Sinema and Kelly). I sent one about H.R. 5 (girls sports) Equality Act to both, and one about H.R. 1 (voting being Federalized) to both. Both responded to one of my emails. Both responded with long Form Letters, NOT addressing my specific concerns. Sinema (responded to the H.R. 1) and even thanked me for wanting a conversation. Then proceeded to NOT address any of my few concerns. So, I responded back to Sinema saying that I appreciate her effort to provide a form letter, but that there really was NO conversation. I also responded back to Kelly on his Form letter saying he didn't even discuss my concern. So, the question is: Does any of this REALLY WORK? Clearly, the Senators don't even read the emails (one of their staff does, and then they just find the Form Letter that matches, and send it out). Clearly, they have no intention of changing their vote and what their constituents really want. Or do the Senators only care about people of their party? Am I wrong? I have voted both Democratic and Republican over my life time (even though I am registered Republican). I voted for Obama twice. So, if they only care about people of their party, THAT WOULD BE A MISTAKE.

Reactions: karmasahn
J

Jerd

So, I've now sent emails (via their websites ) to the two AZ Senators (Sinema and Kelly). I sent one about H.R. 5 (girls sports) Equality Act to both, and one about H.R. 1 (voting being Federalized) to both. Both responded to one of my emails. Both responded with long Form Letters, NOT addressing my specific concerns. Sinema (responded to the H.R. 1) and even thanked me for wanting a conversation. Then proceeded to NOT address any of my few concerns. So, I responded back to Sinema saying that I appreciate her effort to provide a form letter, but that there really was NO conversation. I also responded back to Kelly on his Form letter saying he didn't even discuss my concern. So, the question is: Does any of this REALLY WORK? Clearly, the Senators don't even read the emails (one of their staff does, and then they just find the Form Letter that matches, and send it out). Clearly, they have no intention of changing their vote and what their constituents really want. Or do the Senators only care about people of their party? Am I wrong? I have voted both Democratic and Republican over my life time (even though I am registered Republican). I voted for Obama twice. So, if they only care about people of their party, THAT WOULD BE A MISTAKE.
NO they don't work, the senators no longer represent the will of their people but their own agenda to whomever or whatever they've sold their soul to. They care less what the people want.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
ACTUALLY, phone calls & e-mails....BETTER YET...FAXES....do work.... Just like the thugs in Anti-fa-BLM who scream in their faces....WHEN YOU FLOOD THE PHONES, leave "brief messages"...THEY GET THE MESSAGE....without contact, they are lazy dogs who wine & dine. REMEMBER...ONLY 3% of the American colonists (called Patriots) PARTICIPATED IN THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR.... doing nothing means the enemy has already won and you have become a sheeple.

MelanieC

Feb 27, 2021
ACTUALLY, phone calls & e-mails....BETTER YET...FAXES....do work.... Just like the thugs in Anti-fa-BLM who scream in their faces....WHEN YOU FLOOD THE PHONES, leave "brief messages"...THEY GET THE MESSAGE....without contact, they are lazy dogs who wine & dine. REMEMBER...ONLY 3% of the American colonists (called Patriots) PARTICIPATED IN THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR.... doing nothing means the enemy has already won and you have become a sheeple.
So, I took your advice, and started sending in phone calls to my AZ Senators, and asking friends to do the same. I have a couple of friends in New York state, and wanted them to call their two Senators', Kirsten Gillibrand and Chuck Schumer, concerning "at least" the H.R. 1/ S.R. 1 "For the people Act", to vote NO ---primarily, as a start, because of the not requiring of ID or signatures for voting (unbelievable). If that is the case, then I really want to also be able re-call Governors and Senators without signature checks. BUT, in an effort to help my New York friends...so that it would be easy............I went to these two New York Senators' websites, to get the phone numbers. Their websites don't have phone numbers.............only email for contact. OMG.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat