ENOUGH TALK

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Conversations are great. Nothing in this country is going to get FIXED until BORDER STATE Governors do their JOBS in disease control by PUTTING UP THE WALLS.
Protecting their citizens from COVID-19 is THEIR JOB, NOT the federal government's. FORGET any immigration policy. DISEASE CONTROL supercedes immigration.
The materials are there. The equipment is there. The money is already ALLOCATED by the feds. WHAT YOU NEED IS VOLUNTEERS!! Get the word out & THEY WILL COME.
Let the news stop saying how bad it is going to be. Stop it NOW. Get the citizens together and DO IT. PROTECT YOUR BORDERS GOVERNORS !!!

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Conversations are great. Nothing in this country is going to get FIXED until BORDER STATE Governors do their JOBS in disease control by PUTTING UP THE WALLS.
Protecting their citizens from COVID-19 is THEIR JOB, NOT the federal government's. FORGET any immigration policy. DISEASE CONTROL supercedes immigration.
The materials are there. The equipment is there. The money is already ALLOCATED by the feds. WHAT YOU NEED IS VOLUNTEERS!! Get the word out & THEY WILL COME.
Let the news stop saying how bad it is going to be. Stop it NOW. Get the citizens together and DO IT. PROTECT YOUR BORDERS GOVERNORS !!!
Thank you. I'll be sending a copy of your post to my Idaho governor & congressmen. Regretfully we also have our share of Rinos here, but this issue supercedes that of party politics.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
New Mexico is a blue state. I’m not sure it can be counted on to plug holes. California, another blue state definitely can’t be counted on. We need results from the forensic audits in Arizona and Georgia in the worst way . The wait is killing the nation. There needs to be immediate impeachment of republican law makers such as McConnell and McCarthy who should be fighting the stolen election. Nothing changes as long as they remain.

Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Attachments

• StatesCreatedFederalGovt.jpg
    StatesCreatedFederalGovt.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 28
  • ReaganBorders.jpg
    ReaganBorders.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 25

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
New Mexico is a blue state. I’m not sure it can be counted on to plug holes. California, another blue state definitely can’t be counted on. We need results from the forensic audits in Arizona and Georgia in the worst way . The wait is killing the nation. There needs to be immediate impeachment of republican law makers such as McConnell and McCarthy who should be fighting the stolen election. Nothing changes as long as they remain.
You are right! The wait is killing the nation.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
You are right! The wait is killing the nation.
I try practicing patients but feel I’m being pushed beyond. The intentional destruction of our country by China joe and leftist democrats is taking a heavy toll. Democrats are definitely trying to incite violence from the right as an excuse for a gun grab. I don’t intend helping them out with that unless a leader steps forward calling for full blown revolution.Results from Arizona and Georgia would alleviate that wild scenario and as mentioned could well be the undoing of democrats. I’m feeling more and more like that may take to long.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Thank you. Now where do we go from here?? Saw Drew Hernandez with Steve yesterday. He also believes the FIRST STEP is put up the WALL. Looking into
Amendment 10 I see how a few of our rights can be used to take some actions & refuse to let congress, esp the house, TAKE OVER rights they were NOT given in the constitution. Like HR-1 is unconstitutional for trying to take over THE VOTING LAWS from the STATES. (Jenna Ellis) Ben Bergquam has the contacts from the border. (WALL CONSTRUCTION CREW) Between OANN, Newsmax, & RAVnews. THE WORD COULD GET OUT.
FIRST THE WALL: then rein-in Pelosi' s fast trac to TAKE OVER our country

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Thank you. Now where do we go from here?? Saw Drew Hernandez with Steve yesterday. He also believes the FIRST STEP is put up the WALL. Looking into
Amendment 10 I see how a few of our rights can be used to take some actions & refuse to let congress, esp the house, TAKE OVER rights they were NOT given in the constitution. Like HR-1 is unconstitutional for trying to take over THE VOTING LAWS from the STATES. (Jenna Ellis) Ben Bergquam has the contacts from the border. (WALL CONSTRUCTION CREW) Between OANN, Newsmax, & RAVnews. THE WORD COULD GET OUT.
FIRST THE WALL: then rein-in Pelosi' s fast trac to TAKE OVER our country

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Yes, there needs to be a plan and getting word out can lead to more brainstorming. And more word is getting out thanks we'uns.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
protect your border governors????????????????????????????????????

delusional does not cover that statement!

do you have ANY idea what the border states are doing or what it is costing them?

big agra pays each congressman millions to NOT help the states because they want/need cheap labor.

they are being PAID OFF to let this go on, make NO mistake. And they could care let if children are raped and sold into something other than farm work.

meanwhile our citizen ARE raped, ARE murdered.

for real.

you really have no idea who is in Washington do ya.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

delusional does not cover that statement!

do you have ANY idea what the border states are doing or what it is costing them?

big agra pays each congressman millions to NOT help the states because they want/need cheap labor.

they are being PAID OFF to let this go on, make NO mistake. And they could care let if children are raped and sold into something other than farm work.

meanwhile our citizen ARE raped, ARE murdered.

for real.

you really have no idea who is in Washington do ya.
Texas, AZ want th WALL. If it gets too out of CONTROL, it eats into the PROFITS, pay-offs. Migrant workers that cross over for day labor or computer techs are a known. The WALL creates a FUNNEL. The hordes coming from further south or across the pond are out of control. State governors need to finish the wall for disease control. It is their JOB. Their RESPONSIBILITY to BLOCK the COVID and other diseases illegals are bringing into their state. Build it and they will GO to the NEXT state. We really need to get this done.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
there are 3 groups that are SUPPOSED to protect our borders,
ICE, Border patrol, and yes our national guard, and the main military if thats not enough.
if the guard is called out without presidential approval there is hell to pay.

but since arizona, AND california, and Texas all went for trump, they are all being punished right now and told to stand down.

People I know, active in CA politics swear that the steal in CA was worse than the steal in "swing" states, and that the fix was so in there, no one I know there says otherwise.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
there are 3 groups that are SUPPOSED to protect our borders,
ICE, Border patrol, and yes our national guard, and the main military if thats not enough.
if the guard is called out without presidential approval there is hell to pay.

but since arizona, AND california, and Texas all went for trump, they are all being punished right now and told to stand down.

People I know, active in CA politics swear that the steal in CA was worse than the steal in "swing" states, and that the fix was so in there, no one I know there says otherwise.
We need to get the border closed first. Get safer. While we continue to pray, to focus on getting those TRUE election results out into the OPEN. That is going to stop more than a few in their tracks. I think it is my hope for America.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat