Enraged BLM activists scream at police officers near Capitol Hill

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610572171457.png

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Razgriz1

Jan 13, 2021
G'day from down under!
I've been watching all this quite closely from Australia and I've been thinking: a good strategy for the right, at the moment, would be to incite BLM and Antifa to riot DC and the inauguration of Biden.
It wouldn't be hard, assuming BLM and Antifa have some autonomy from the DNC. Convince BLM and Antifa that they've been used to secure power for the DNC, who are putting in place all establishment types, and that establishment will definitely squeeze out BLM and Antifa. They shouldn't stand for it.
They have YUGE leverage if they threatened to riot the capital. If they did, all this Trump insurrection on the capital nonsense disappears. BLM and Antifa have NEVER had this opportunity of leverage. The Marxist organizers of BLM might not be aware of this excellent opportunity to secure themselves a seat at the table. Riot hard and they're in!

I think one well written, viral article that says 'now Trump is gone, can we admit Biden is Racist AF?' would do the trick. Catalogue Biden's racist comments. Push them out. BLM should riot DC and demand the resignation of ALL WHITE DNC REPRESENTATIVES.
That's a tough spot too wiggle out of.

Not sure if this forum is the place to discuss this. Just signed up to throw this out there. If there is a strategy thread, maybe I can post there.

Last edited:

CarrieB

Jan 12, 2021
The DC police have been ordered to stand down if antifa or blm do anything....just like they were last week and just like they were in just about every major city all last year during the riots and nonsense. Watch the videos from last year....they were rioting in DC and the police didn't do a thing. They can do whatever they want.

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
The DC police have been ordered to stand down if antifa or blm do anything....just like they were last week and just like they were in just about every major city all last year during the riots and nonsense. Watch the videos from last year....they were rioting in DC and the police didn't do a thing. They can do whatever they want.
The only difference between North Korea and the US is the NK’s wouldn’t have any protestors jawing off at them!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

Sponsors

Pro Trump News