Eric Clapton

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JARG

Feb 28, 2021
Incredibly honest and candid comments by Eric. Thank you for sharing.

I too had trouble after the second jab. The day after I had to lay in bed. It felt like the flu, and it subsided over the following few days. I have experienced that with flu vaccines in the past and was not surprised.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

I too had trouble after the second jab. The day after I had to lay in bed. It felt like the flu, and it subsided over the following few days. I have experienced that with flu vaccines in the past and was not surprised.
I am stunned at the number of people who willingly and unwittingly subject themselves to a vaccine that's in reality not a vaccine...but an experimental rna-dna alteration drug

In 2005 Gates allegedly was offering it to skeptical DoD CIA as a means of altering the genomic hostilities out of the entire Middle East

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I weighed the information, pro and con, and was fully informed and decided to get it. If I was ten years younger I would not have. Choice is important. Time will tell if it’s nefarious or deadly, and for now I believe it’s a risk reducer for many.
God bless....informed consent is important

The penalties for the medical community for not properly informing their patients are harsh.

Good luck✝️

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021

I had covid before vaccines were available. I haven’t been tested for immunity but am confident I now have some immunity should it come back around. I’ve read much about the vaccines. It looks like it would benefit an older age group more than others. I’m appalled they’re giving it to children, at least until sufficient trials and reviews are conducted. I certainly wish everyone whose had it the best.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
I weighed the information, pro and con, and was fully informed and decided to get it. If I was ten years younger I would not have. Choice is important. Time will tell if it’s nefarious or deadly, and for now I believe it’s a risk reducer for many.
Glad you made the decision without being pressured.
Be well.

Gee3

Jun 9, 2021
I love Clapton.....1 of the greatest influences in my guitar playing life. Pro vaccine Sheeple.....sad 4 U. Time will tell. It's not a vaccine at all but a DNA mutator & U R the guinea pigs or, more accurately, the ferrets since the animal testing was bypassed. 4000+ people have died from the Jab......that's more than every vaccine since 1995 combined. It's simply genocidal population control......look up OPERATION LOCKSTEP:2012...also reference Harry Vox :2014.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I love Clapton.....1 of the greatest influences in my guitar playing life. Pro vaccine Sheeple.....sad 4 U. Time will tell. It's not a vaccine at all but a DNA mutator & U R the guinea pigs or, more accurately, the ferrets since the animal testing was bypassed. 4000+ people have died from the Jab......that's more than every vaccine since 1995 combined. It's simply genocidal population control......look up OPERATION LOCKSTEP:2012...also reference Harry Vox :2014.
I love , You look Wonderful Tonight, 🤗🥰it is one of my personal favorites.👍🏻Tears in Heaven is beautiful also, but my heart breaks when I hear it. 😔 I can’t imagine the suffering Eric and his family endure...

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
I took the Moderna in January after very careful consideration. I'm retired and have some of the lung co-morbidities that would make me highly vulnerable if I contracted a severe case of the virus. My doctor of 30 years went over all of the available data with me and did a risk/reward analysis. I've been informed that my grandchildren will not be getting the vaccine. I think that's a solid decision and I support it.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
I took the Moderna in January after very careful consideration. I'm retired and have some of the lung co-morbidities that would make me highly vulnerable if I contracted a severe case of the virus. My doctor of 30 years went over all of the available data with me and did a risk/reward analysis. I've been informed that my grandchildren will not be getting the vaccine. I think that's a solid decision and I support it.
I concur - and did the same.

Reactions: JARG

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I love , You look Wonderful Tonight, 🤗🥰it is one of my personal favorites.👍🏻Tears in Heaven is beautiful also, but my heart breaks when I hear it. 😔 I can’t imagine the suffering Eric and his family endure...
We put our son through 7 years of guitar lessons with a very talented music teacher who demanded perfection. At 13 years old my son played those Clapton songs flawlessly on an acoustic. If you closed your eyes and listened you couldn’t tell it wasn’t Clapton playing. I had videos I’d done on my phone of him playing lots of songs and lost them when the phone was accidentally destroyed. I’ll always have it in my mind of such a little guy playing songs that sounded like you just heard it on the radio. I rewarded him with a new acoustic that about broke the bank. It’s his pride and joy. Lol

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
We put our son through 7 years of guitar lessons with a very talented music teacher who demanded perfection. At 13 years old my son played those Clapton songs flawlessly on an acoustic. If you closed your eyes and listened you couldn’t tell it wasn’t Clapton playing. I had videos I’d done on my phone of him playing lots of songs and lost them when the phone was accidentally destroyed. I’ll always have it in my mind of such a little guy playing songs that sounded like you just heard it on the radio. I rewarded him with a new acoustic that about broke the bank. It’s his pride and joy. Lol
Wow!!!😃

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
😔Sorry about the videos/phone thing... I had the same thing happen. 😁👍🏻But like you say, their in our heart, never to be erased!!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat