Even Steve Bannon Goes Crickets On Mike Lindell's New Video - Scientific Proof - MAN UP STEVE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Yesterday Mike release a new video with some very compelling evidence on Election Fraud. If you program computer you will understand he shows it is possible to code a Fraud. Steve questioned Mike yesterday before the release but after it was released ..................... It seems to be more of a thank you for advertising with us Mike interview. Don't get me wrong I like Steve and what he has to say. I am no expert on this but feel that Election Fraud has to be front and center. Sure Steve has to keep the War Room business hopping and to do that he has to go to the other news but lets face it MAGA will not see results on issues like the pipeline, border wall etc., Russia Hoax is a good example of why that is not going to happen. The only person who can do something about it is TRUMP but he has been benched by Fraud. If you want to play the 4 year clock game then good luck with that because it is not going to go your way. If you cannot win an election with a LandSlide then you lost all future elections. Thank God Mike is pushing the right buttons and that he is getting 150 +++ million people looking at his videos using his site LindellTv (a site which looks like it was slapped together) with content that is compelling and explains how a LandSlide Win got turned into a lose. Too many people are making money on this and that includes Steve for kicking the can down the road. If someone should make money on this it should be Lindell and I think that will happen with his new site if it is built by the right people and has enough servers so it does not crash as millions try to use it. Worst scenario is a lot of people around the world will get to see the evidence and how dirty politics is and how sites like FaceBook, twitter, news media, smartmatic have us by the short and curlies but nothing will happen and everything will get swept under the rug. Is the solution to make money by extending the crying of look what they did and what they are doing? Maybe

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Last edited:
J

Jerd

Yesterday Mike release a new video with some very compelling evidence on Election Fraud. If you program computer you will understand he shows it is possible to code a Fraud. Steve questioned Mike yesterday before the release but after it was released ..................... It seems to be more of a thank you for advertising with us Mike interview. Don't get me wrong I like Steve and what he has to say. I am no expert on this but feel that Election Fraud has to be front and center. Sure Steve has to keep the War Room business hopping and to do that he has to go to the other news but lets face it MAGA will not see results on issues like the pipeline, border wall etc., Russia Hoax is a good example of why that is not going to happen. The only person who can do something about it is TRUMP but he has been benched by Fraud. If you want to play the 4 year clock game then good luck with that because it is not going to go your way. If you cannot win an election with a LandSlide then you lost all future elections. Thank God Mike is pushing the right buttons and that he is getting 150 +++ million people looking at his videos using his site LindellTv (a site which looks like it was slapped together) with content that is compelling and explains how a LandSlide Win got turned into a lose. Too many people are making money on this and that includes Steve for kicking the can down the road. If someone should make money on this it should be Lindell and I think that will happen with his new site if it is built by the right people and has enough servers so it does not crash as millions try to use it. Worst scenario is a lot of people around the world will get to see the evidence and how dirty politics is and how sites like FaceBook, twitter, news media, smartmatic have us by the short and curlies but nothing will happen and everything will get swept under the rug. Is the solution to make money by extending the crying of look what they did and what they are doing? Maybe

View attachment 4029
Bannon seems to avoid the dominion machine topic. Guess he doesn't want to get sued.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Bannon seems to avoid the dominion machine topic. Guess he doesn't want to get sued.
Then he should say that shouldn't he. I thought Bannon was not like Rep Politicians and media like Fox that are afraid to use the "F" word or even to give Lindell an interview. Mike has spent a lot of time on this which frankly the FBI should have been doing. And Mike has done a great job bringing a number of fraud issue to MAGA. Why does Bannon keep talking about having courage and points out those who do not like Pence but when push come to shove Mike runs with his tail between his legs Have some balls Steve and don't string along Mike for the advertising cash. If you don't believe what he presented then say so, if you think there is reason to consider it then say so. SAY SOMETHING!

I make my position clear why don't you.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

Last edited:

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Bannon was very, very hot on the topic up to the Capital riot as it was the most important thing on the face of the earth but now that some real evidence is starting to come to the surface, evidence that can really change things he has gone crickets. It looks like the other side knows how to scare those who puff out their chests. So far the most visible person who is not going to kiss the ring, the one who has put real money on the line is Mike Lindell. I am sure he is one of the main cash source for the War Room which in turn pays Steve. It looks like Bannon is not the one controlling the War Room or if he is he is very concerned about cash flow.

Cash flow is one of the reason most of the Rep politicians have kissed the ring. They want to protect their mortgages, life style and for some a few flings on the side. Courage is in sort supply with the one you voted for or support by your content to sites like this which depend on your attendance to spike up their advertising rate. Business, money is why Hunter Biden exists in his life style when in fact he should be living on the streets under a bridge.

TRUMP is about business too but his heart seems to be with the hard working people and the country. If you look into his history you can see he has no problem chatting and rubbing shoulders with the people who build his buildings, the cops, taxi drivers etc. Anyways, thank God for the Lindells because they may be the only ones to be in the front line and dollars to donuts when Mike Lindell strikes the right note the Lindsey will be there to claim victory.

TRUMPLandSlide2020Red.png

Last edited:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I think Bannon is over the target, he gave Lindell an hour recently, I think is was episode 829 in the archive subforum.

I watched it, and Bannon pressed Lindell on several points of the first video and didn't really get straight answers.

I watched them both, "Absolute" proof wasn't, and neither is "Scientific". IMHO.

This entire tack is starting to smell of deep-state disinformation to me. Remember Popadopolous and Page? Approached by people who were not who they claimed to be, with evidence that would be valuable to Trump, etc. FBI inserting informants into Trump's campaign to spy on them...

I'm starting to see a fingerprint here, and am wondering to myself if Powell, Wood, Guiliani, and Lindell haven't all been ensnared and sent on a wild goose chase to discredit them. Super computers in China, Hammer and Scorecard, etc.

Super spook, sexy conspiracy spy-stuff. The kind of fantasies the CIA and NSA love to dream up. And have the capacity to fabricate evidence that would fool most people.

Trump's people didn't come up with these claims on their own- someone brought it to them. That "someone" had to appear credible to them, but we don't know the identities of any of the sources. (Except Dr. Frank, whose presentation is not mathematically convincing anyway, if you understand how he derives his numbers.)

The kind of hacking they are alleging isn't really possible or practical. The machines would have to be manipulated at the precinct level, and there is still the large problem of getting the fraudulent paper ballots into the stack. And the envelopes, the envelopes. Bar coded to the registered voter and precinct. And signed...

Counts have to match....

I think the steal was in those big counting centers in the swing states, after sending everyone home for the night. That's when all the big Biden ballot drops happened.

Occam's Razor. The election could have just as easily been stolen without any kind of hacking the machines. Good old fashioned ballot stuffing of zuckerboxes, using mass-mailed ballots with no voter verification, in those 6 swing states. That's enough to do the job.

Focus on the paper, focus on the envelopes, focus on adjudication logs. Ignore the red herrings.

Last edited:

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
It's utterly shocking to me that anyone participating in WR is questioning Steve's intentions.
Deep State disinformation is not his thing.
Wowza!
Steve most definitely isn't here for money....that is TRUTH.
Remembering he is truly a POTUS loyalist-
So then why would you think?
Could it be that he as a Veteran indeed knew exactly what has been occurring within our country for decades?
That as an American Patriot did he want a better life for his children and grandchildren now and in the future?
Could he have seen with his own eyes all the human suffering and criminalities going on within our world?
I assume Mr.Bannon created War Room to bring forth an awareness and to allow discussions on a multitude of topics that most other platforms won't even acknowledge.
The theft of the "2020 Election" is spoken of daily here.
Until it's rectified we all (including Steve) know there will never be another free & fair election anywhere in America.
'We The People" must do what we can on our own & WR has shown me the tools to do just that within my own community.
He gives us a plethora of information daily,recommends books and brings on guests who teach us about subjects that we'll never see on other channels.
Raheem is the ying to Steve's yang!
Just phenomenally intelligent and his National Pulse articles are top notch.
All their guests and other WR staff are awesome individuals.
Steve is doing all he possibly can to make our country the best it can be while also opening up the eyes of people such as myself to the harsh realities of how deep the corruption truly stems within both parties in our government.
I'm mega proud to spend 2/3 hours x 6 days a week in the WR & I've been here since Day #1.
I am grateful to be a "sheep" no more...the multitude of things I learned in this movement being why.
So if it seems I am defending Mr.Bannon.....that is true as I respect him immensely. ❤️🤍💙
This War Room is his baby.
May God continue to watch over and bless our fearless leader.
He deserves only the best in life! 💖

Last edited:

S

SumballoFarm

I don't think Steve is ignoring the election fraud. What I do think is there is so much going on, and it's hard to cover everything in an hour or two.

I am fairly new to War Room, having been only watching it for a couple of months. I appreciate the show because they discuss many things other media outlets refuse to cover.

Some of the topics covered on War Room are things I have uncovered myself over the last year through my own research, such as Fauci's involvement and funding of GOF research. Other topics War Room covers, such as Transhumanism, are new to me.

Thank you, Steve, Raheem and the rest of the War Room staff for getting the truth out!

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
It's utterly shocking to me that anyone participating in WR is questioning Steve's intentions.
Deep State disinformation is not his thing.
Wowza!
Steve most definitely isn't here for money. That I know as TRUTH.....as he is a POTUS loyalist!
So then why would you think?
You missed my point. Bannon is NOT buying into it.

He is doing the right thing- he is pressing for the evidence on the computer hacking from China claim. I think he smells a rat too.

Powell, Wood, Guiliani, Lindell, if my suspicions are right, are NOT complicit. Any more than Popadopolous or Page were complicit in the Russia Collusion Hoax.

It was a deep-state setup to ensnare the people close to Trump and discredit them.

This election was stolen from Trump. The people responsible do not want the attention focused on them.

Last edited:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Washington State is 100% vote by mail. This is how my county does it.

Ballots go out to all registered voters in the County. The return envelope is bar coded to the voter and precinct, and is signed by the voter. Completed ballot goes into the secrecy envelope and is mailed back or put into a secure drop box that is emptied every morning by an election worker.

Returned envelopes are scanned, and sorted by precinct so the ballot scanners know what ballot they are reading. The precinct stacks are scanned again, an image is created and signature matched. Fails are set aside and the voter is contacted to correct the deficiency.

Passes are opened and the ballots separated. Each precinct's ballots are optically scanned and stored on a memory card.

The memory cards are all collected and inserted into the master tabulator computer, which totals them all up and sends the data to the Secretary of State's Master Tabulator, which totals it all up for the State. The counties also apparently feed to Edison Research, because Edison pushes out real time county level results on election night.

I think the way Edison gets it's data is separate though, but I am not certain- I think Edison runs a web portal, and county employees log in and manually enter the updates.

So it's at the County tabulators where the vote hacking would have to take place, but the fraud would be detected by anyone who tallied up the precinct numbers or did a recount.

The fraud has to be executed at the County level. You can't do it from afar. That's the security of our distributed voting system.

The steal was election night, in a half-dozen critical swing state counting centers. The milions of Biden overvotes are the same as the millions of Hillary overvotes, mostly from California.

Last edited:

LEC210

Feb 28, 2021
Washington State is 100% vote by mail. This is how my county does it.

Ballots go out to all registered voters in the County. The return envelope is bar coded to the voter and precinct, and is signed by the voter. Completed ballot goes into the secrecy envelope and is mailed back or put into a secure drop box that is emptied every morning by an election worker.

Returned envelopes are scanned, and sorted by precinct so the ballot scanners know what ballot they are reading. The precinct stacks are scanned again, an image is created and signature matched. Fails are set aside and the voter is contacted to correct the deficiency.

Passes are opened and the ballots separated. Each precinct's ballots are optically scanned and stored on a memory card.

The memory cards are all collected and inserted into the master tabulator computer, which totals them all up and sends the data to the Secretary of State's Master Tabulator, which totals it all up for the State. The counties also apparently feed to Edison Research, because Edison pushes out real time county level results on election night.

So it's at the County level where the vote hacking would have to take place, but the fraud would be detected by anyone who tallied up the precinct numbers or did a recount.

The fraud has to be executed at the County level. You can't do it from afar. That's the security of our distributed voting system.

The steal was election night, in a half-dozen critical swing state counting centers. The milions of Biden overvotes are the same as the millions of Hillary overvotes, mostly from California.
I think it’s a combination of different fraud techniques.

from what I understand the Georgia recount, counted the ballot images. The ballot images contain a QR code which they just scan again to “recount” no discernible info of what the vote was supposed to be.

In Arizona they have fought tooth and nail to try to prevent access to the machines and physical original ballots. Seems there could be something to find?

In New Hampshire initial audits are showing a 6% vote flip from republican to dem. im assuming it’s machines

in Georgia the video evidence seems to show criminals just repeatedly scanning stacks of ballots, bringing in more ballots. Georgia has 400,000 balllots with no chain of custody.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I think it’s a combination of different fraud techniques.

from what I understand the Georgia recount, counted the ballot images. The ballot images contain a QR code which they just scan again to “recount” no discernible info of what the vote was supposed to be.

In Arizona they have fought tooth and nail to try to prevent access to the machines and physical original ballots. Seems there could be something to find?

In New Hampshire initial audits are showing a 6% vote flip from republican to dem. im assuming it’s machines

in Georgia the video evidence seems to show criminals just repeatedly scanning stacks of ballots, bringing in more ballots. Georgia has 400,000 balllots with no chain of custody.
Correct on all counts as far as I know. These are all County level issues, that can be detected by checking against the paper. New Hampshire, and more dramatically Antrim County Michigan, are examples of the machines going rogue, and that can be the configuration of the tabulators, which CAN be done remotely. Configuring for ranked choice tabulating, for example.

So making the machines miscount is possible, absolutely. But is it detectable by checking against the paper.

Atlanta is an example of the kind of fraud that stole the election. Just good old fashion ballot stuffing and over counting, as evidenced by the videos and lack of proper documentation.

Middle-of-the-night ballot stuffing, large scale, by a few people, behind closed doors. They had to do that because Trump was way over performing their expectations.

What I think they'll find is a lot of fraudulent ballots in Arizona and Atlanta, and possibly a lot of missing ballots, assuming they are able to do a proper audit.

As you say, the steal was a combination of frauds. But nothing like "every County in the country having votes switched by a computer algorithm that is based on voter age demographics and the US Census, real time, on election night, by Chinese hackers."

Last edited:

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

View attachment 4029

i honestley feel the same you took the words i couldnt find and put them right on paper. good stuff man for keeping it real. the truth is we dont have 4 years and i hate to be the barrer of bad news, but lindel is the only one trying to tell the real news that matters so alot of resourses to take him down are probley going to succeed. they will do something to sabatage his site. virus or something, i never put it past these people cause if their brave enough to steal our election theres nothing holding them back from completing their task. read the thread i just put out called

The Big Lie: How COVID-19 became a disinformation operation wrapped in a virus​

i got it off a story revolver just put up. theres not to many sites i trust but since warroom trust them so do i. if not go read it on revolver that site of the guy who wrote it has other stuff to look at. im nolonger sure america has time left. honestley it breaks my heart to say this but i believe everything you said about bannon. im sure its all a fluxuation , ratings thing. also fear of being called out for secrets one might have.

Reactions: jon forte

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Correct on all counts as far as I know. These are all County level issues, that can be detected by checking against the paper. New Hampshire, and more dramatically Antrim County Michigan, are examples of the machines going rogue, and that can be the configuration of the tabulators, which CAN be done remotely. Configuring for ranked choice tabulating, for example.

So making the machines miscount is possible, absolutely. But is it detectable by checking against the paper.

Atlanta is an example of the kind of fraud that stole the election. Just good old fashion ballot stuffing and over counting, as evidenced by the videos and lack of proper documentation.

Middle-of-the-night ballot stuffing, large scale, by a few people, behind closed doors. They had to do that because Trump was way over performing their expectations.

What I think they'll find is a lot of fraudulent ballots in Arizona and Atlanta, and possibly a lot of missing ballots, assuming they are able to do a proper audit.

As you say, the steal was a combination of frauds. But nothing like "every County in the country having votes switched by a computer algorithm that is based on voter age demographics and the US Census, real time, on election night, by Chinese hackers."
is it true that theres over 50 thousand affidavits , peoples sworn testamonys of what they saw . on paper

Reactions: Agnes77

GorhamG

Jan 18, 2021

View attachment 4029
Bannon doesn't know an "if then" statement from a bank statement. He doesn't want to show his ignorance. He doesn't know what he doesn't know. He can't ask questions about what he doesn't know.

GorhamG

Jan 18, 2021
I think Bannon is over the target, he gave Lindell an hour recently, I think is was episode 829 in the archive subforum.

I watched it, and Bannon pressed Lindell on several points of the first video and didn't really get straight answers.

I watched them both, "Absolute" proof wasn't, and neither is "Scientific". IMHO.

This entire tack is starting to smell of deep-state disinformation to me. Remember Popadopolous and Page? Approached by people who were not who they claimed to be, with evidence that would be valuable to Trump, etc. FBI inserting informants into Trump's campaign to spy on them...

I'm starting to see a fingerprint here, and am wondering to myself if Powell, Wood, Guiliani, and Lindell haven't all been ensnared and sent on a wild goose chase to discredit them. Super computers in China, Hammer and Scorecard, etc.

Super spook, sexy conspiracy spy-stuff. The kind of fantasies the CIA and NSA love to dream up. And have the capacity to fabricate evidence that would fool most people.

Trump's people didn't come up with these claims on their own- someone brought it to them. That "someone" had to appear credible to them, but we don't know the identities of any of the sources. (Except Dr. Frank, whose presentation is not mathematically convincing anyway, if you understand how he derives his numbers.)

The kind of hacking they are alleging isn't really possible or practical. The machines would have to be manipulated at the precinct level, and there is still the large problem of getting the fraudulent paper ballots into the stack. And the envelopes, the envelopes. Bar coded to the registered voter and precinct. And signed...

Counts have to match....

I think the steal was in those big counting centers in the swing states, after sending everyone home for the night. That's when all the big Biden ballot drops happened.

Occam's Razor. The election could have just as easily been stolen without any kind of hacking the machines. Good old fashioned ballot stuffing of zuckerboxes, using mass-mailed ballots with no voter verification, in those 6 swing states. That's enough to do the job.

Focus on the paper, focus on the envelopes, focus on adjudication logs. Ignore the red herrings.
Keep thinking, you may get it one day . It is real. No fingerprints.

• Dislike
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
is it true that theres over 50 thousand affidavits , peoples sworn testamonys of what they saw . on paper
I don't know the total number today, there were a couple thousand in the week or so following the election.

Every new suit comes with a batch of affidavits, some of them are pretty innocuous. General complaints about due process violations, not witnessing some illegal act.

But there are a great many that DO say they witnessed illegal acts, or improper ballot handling.

But we can't count on the courts. If the State Legislature ordered audits don't turn up enough clear fraud to overturn their State, I think that's the end of it.

If they are successful it could open the floodgates, but you'd still need Michigan or Pennsylvania.

Reactions: Agnes77

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
Bannon was very, very hot on the topic up to the Capital riot as it was the most important thing on the face of the earth but now that some real evidence is starting to come to the surface, evidence that can really change things he has gone crickets. It looks like the other side knows how to scare those who puff out their chests. So far the most visible person who is not going to kiss the ring, the one who has put real money on the line is Mike Lindell. I am sure he is one of the main cash source for the War Room which in turn pays Steve. It looks like Bannon is not the one controlling the War Room or if he is he is very concerned about cash flow.

Cash flow is one of the reason most of the Rep politicians have kissed the ring. They want to protect their mortgages, life style and for some a few flings on the side. Courage is in sort supply with the one you voted for or support by your content to sites like this which depend on your attendance to spike up their advertising rate. Business, money is why Hunter Biden exists in his life style when in fact he should be living on the streets under a bridge.

TRUMP is about business too but his heart seems to be with the hard working people and the country. If you look into his history you can see he has no problem chatting and rubbing shoulders with the people who build his buildings, the cops, taxi drivers etc. Anyways, thank God for the Lindells because they may be the only ones to be in the front line and dollars to donuts when Mike Lindell strikes the right note the Lindsey will be there to claim victory.

View attachment 4045
I think Steve likes to deal in facts.That prevents him from being de-platformed. He recommends that people go to the site to watch Lindell's movies and calls them compelling. That said, neither of Lindell's videos are buttoned down enough to call them factual. Mike should hire a pro to reassemble the videos and present the data in a bombproof fashion. The data is there, but Lindell steps all over them by throwing in stories and unrelated stuff.

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Keep thinking, you may get it one day . It is real. No fingerprints.
I hate to say the above statement is wrong.
Those digital prints can never be erased.
As for Powell,Lin Wood and Lindell I have a gut feeling their moving forward with what they've been tasked to do for POTUS and America.
I for one continue my daily fight as the daughter of a Vietnam Veteran-purple heart recipient.
My father was shot in the head and thrown off of a mountain top...that will never be in vain for our family.
Patriots are coming together like never before in History...discussions of different solutions to devise a plan to take our country back from these horrible traitors within every state.
We The People must stick with one another...if not we will have no chance in overcoming their Socialism.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat