EVENTS MATTER! THE REICHSTAG CAUGHT FIRE. 27 FEB 1933.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
THE REICHSTAG CAUGHT FIRE. 27 FEB 1933.

A young Dutch-born bricklayer, Marinus van der Lubbe, a professed communist, was found shirtless on the scene and arrested. Hitler went in the middle of the night to the offices of VÖLKISCHER BEOBACHTER; where an assistant told him to came back during business hours. "Are you mad?" said Hitler. "Don't you realize that an event of incalculable importance is actually taking place?" He and Goebbels worked the rest of the night getting the next issue ready.

CIVIL RIGHTS IN GERMANY WERE SUSPENDED. "Goering let loose his hordes, and at one blow all justice in Germany was smashed", wrote Stefan Zweig.

Nicholson Baker. Human Smoke. The Beginnings of World War II, the End of Civilization. Simon & Schuster. 34.

EVENTS MATTER!

Attachments

• ELECTION FORTIFICATION.jpg
    ELECTION FORTIFICATION.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 0b06bfcd5f52769d.jpeg
    0b06bfcd5f52769d.jpeg
    536.2 KB · Views: 12
  • STORM.  TRUMP FLAG.jpg
    STORM. TRUMP FLAG.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Besdomny

Besdomny

Feb 4, 2021
What I don't get is that they get away with it. Maybe it's because I'm German that I immediately thought of the Reichstagsbrand when they "stormed" the Capitol on January 6th?
I never ever even thought of the possibility that they weren't capable to come up with a *new* idea. They just repeated what the nazis did, like a 1:1 copy.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat