Every "Newsworthy" story seems to have an alternative back-story. The woman shot by Alec Baldwin - Accident? Time to connect the dots.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
Many folks within this forum continue to ask questions as to why I am posting or reposting similar content in different discusssions. Because many of these stories link to other stories -- and its up to you to CONNECT THESE DOTS. I can show you the information -- but its not up to me -- to make the decision of what you should believe. Follow the TRAIL and remember what you read/heard/saw. There is so much information coming down the pipeline -- No Coincidences. Too many Fortunate Accidents happening.

Attachments

• C[q]incidence.JPG
    C[q]incidence.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 41

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
IF you need help in connecting these dots, you should be able to view this TikTok video without logging into any accounts. Listen and Research.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
as usual, there is already a thread on this with all the 4chan information, on this very forum.

Catsteasy

War Room VIP Member
May 15, 2021
Many folks within this forum continue to ask questions as to why I am posting or reposting similar content in different discusssions. Because many of these stories link to other stories -- and its up to you to CONNECT THESE DOTS. I can show you the information -- but its not up to me -- to make the decision of what you should believe. Follow the TRAIL and remember what you read/heard/saw. There is so much information coming down the pipeline -- No Coincidences. Too many Fortunate Accidents happening.
Wow!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat