Every Republican Governor Should Be Saying This About WHO's Pandemic Treaty

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UpLateAgain

Jun 23, 2021

Exactly Right! And EVERY governor could be saying that, because the fact that Joe half-a-brain agrees with the treaty is 100% irrelevant until and unless 2/3 of the Senate ratifies it. Joe simply cannot bind us to the terms of a treaty. ONLY the Senate can. AND (and few people seem to mention this), any treaty the Senate binds us-to cannot violate Constitutional rights. Just like passed legislation cannot violate Constitutional rights. Since treaties are (once ratified) 'The Law of The Land', they cannot violate the Constitution.... just like any other law. DeSantis is right to tell them to pound sand. Thanks for posting this!

Reactions: Tobi

psychicvoice

Sep 25, 2021
May i remind you this is America the WHO is not a branch of our government they have nothing to say think or do that should be any form of regulations for American citizens if these other countries want to genuflect and worship the WHO let them ...America is still by the people and for the people Its easy. DO NOT COMPLY..the whole Regan thing was Just say NO!! Do it again!!!

Reactions: UpLateAgain

UpLateAgain

Jun 23, 2021
May i remind you this is America the WHO is not a branch of our government they have nothing to say think or do that should be any form of regulations for American citizens if these other countries want to genuflect and worship the WHO let them ...America is still by the people and for the people Its easy. DO NOT COMPLY..the whole Regan thing was Just say NO!! Do it again!!!
100% agree! I'm a little disappointed Steve keeps making an issue of this... because it really isn't squat. He has guests on who say if we don't comply, they'll use the power of the UN to force us. Every time he says that, it cracks me up. For example, he says if we didn't comply, the WHO could cut us off from the World Bank. Know when the last time was that the World Bank gave us money??? Never. That's when. Cut us off from the World Bank, and I guess the World Bank will just have to collapse without us to fund it. In fact, the whole UN would collapse if we didn't fund it. These guys keep saying we're going to relinquish our sovereignty if we don't stop them. I don't think they even know what sovereignty is. We certainly haven't relinquished it if all we have to do to send these clowns packing is what Trump did... just say we don't want to have anything to do with you any more. So........ BYE!

Last edited:

President_Whisperer

Apr 18, 2021
Antarctica
World Health Organization (WHO) is cancer to world security along with Tedros, Peter Daszak and Anthony Fauci. They are all accomplices to Communist China's P4 virus lab leak - deception and obfuscation.
  1. They told the world that Wuhan-19 Coronavirus wasn't a global pandemic virus at the beginning of 2020.

2. WHO said that naming CCP's P4 virus lab's Wuhan-19 virus was racist. So they gave it a convoluted and deceptive name to hide its origin from the history books to prevent tracing by future generations. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

3. WHO can't say the words Taiwan or Voldemort during Live interviews without risking to invoke their demonic masters and spontaneously combust into fire. 🔥

Reactions: Voco Veritas

Voco Veritas

Apr 1, 2022
Exactly Right! And EVERY governor could be saying that, because the fact that Joe half-a-brain agrees with the treaty is 100% irrelevant until and unless 2/3 of the Senate ratifies it. Joe simply cannot bind us to the terms of a treaty. ONLY the Senate can. AND (and few people seem to mention this), any treaty the Senate binds us-to cannot violate Constitutional rights. Just like passed legislation cannot violate Constitutional rights. Since treaties are (once ratified) 'The Law of The Land', they cannot violate the Constitution.... just like any other law. DeSantis is right to tell them to pound sand. Thanks for posting this!
More than that, ANYONE at any level who refuses to condemn this attempted theft of our sovereignty is GUILTY of Misprision of Treason.

Greenie53

Jan 22, 2021
No way would ANY American or Brit want anything to do with this kind of anti-freedom governance over our health.
Satan has plans to bring on this Great Tribulation that Jesus Christ talked about to his disciples. I pray for America!
We have forgotten our God. He is bringing on curses upon us because of it.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat