Ex-Capitol Police Chief’s Testimony Blows Up Dem Narrative About Capitol Riot Attack

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1614129418749.png

READ FULL STORY:

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
November 3rd fiasco and January 6th are 1 in the same! It's just one after another slap in our faces telling us that we are outright stupid for not believing their LIES! I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I didn't fall off the back of a turnip truck either! Just the thought of Satan's Bride, Pelosi, thinking that we all are just a bunch of replaceable, illiterate, idiots, that need to do as we are told, well let's just say makes me kinda mad! Overwhelming proof and evidence of planned, radical infiltration into a peaceful event turned chaotic with the help of officials and other branches of government!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
November 3rd fiasco and January 6th are 1 in the same! It's just one after another slap in our faces telling us that we are outright stupid for not believing their LIES! I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I didn't fall off the back of a turnip truck either! Just the thought of Satan's Bride, Pelosi, thinking that we all are just a bunch of replaceable, illiterate, idiots, that need to do as we are told, well let's just say makes me kinda mad! Overwhelming proof and evidence of planned, radical infiltration into a peaceful event turned chaotic with the help of officials and other branches of government!
You know, I have thought since it has come up that Trump had ordered 10,000 national guard prior to the rally. Now if Trump thought that the national guard would/might be needed, why then did he not just cancel the rally?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat