Exclusive Footage Exposes Biden Admin Releasing Illegals Into U.S.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
ILLEGALS - NATIONAL EMERGENCY - DEPORT THEIR ASSES - JPEG.jpg

Reactions: realgeterdone

May 15, 2021
Many of us feel the country is being run by a bunch of RATS!
In my latest video, "Frank's Warning", the voice of a superstar
comes from beyond the grave to warn us of their evil plan to steal elections, in a hilarious way.
Hey, if they say dead people can vote,
I say dead people can sing!
This is the trailer for "Frank's Warning" or "How The Commies Will Try To Steal Another Election".
Full video to be released soon!

May 15, 2021

In my latest video, "Frank's Warning", the voice of a superstar comes from beyond the grave to expose their plan to steal elections.
A serious subject but told with humor, and we could use some after what we've been through the last 2 years!
This is the Trailer for "Frank's Warning" or "How the Commies Will Try to Steal Another Election"
Full video coming soon!

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

In my latest video, "Frank's Warning", the voice of a superstar comes from beyond the grave to expose their plan to steal elections.
A serious subject but told with humor, and we could use some after what we've been through the last 2 years!
This is the Trailer for "Frank's Warning" or "How the Commies Will Try to Steal Another Election"
Full video coming soon!
WHEN?

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
I live about 30 miles from Atturbury I have a friend that lives on property near there. They say that Atturbury is buying more land around them and they want the little town of Edinburgh Indiana is has been ask to help feed them. When the small town sees them coming they close down. They give the refugees money put them in motels. Back before this all started they said a train would stop on US 31 at 2-3 in the morning and people would get off and they would unload what was thought to be rocket launchers. It now has soldiers from Ft Benning Georgia.

May 15, 2021
Within the next couple if weeks.....
I may release it as a watch-party video premier, but I think I'm going to wait until Truth Social opens up which is supposed to be next week I think.
I still not sure which platform to use for the premier, FaceBook, Rumble, YouTiube..... I want to see if Truth Social has a watch party feature.

May 15, 2021
I live about 30 miles from Atturbury I have a friend that lives on property near there. They say that Atturbury is buying more land around them and they want the little town of Edinburgh Indiana is has been ask to help feed them. When the small town sees them coming they close down. They give the refugees money put them in motels. Back before this all started they said a train would stop on US 31 at 2-3 in the morning and people would get off and they would unload what was thought to be rocket launchers. It now has soldiers from Ft Benning Georgia.
Importing voters. November can't come soon enough!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat