Executive Orders Not Registered???

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
I heard on one site that all the executive orders that Biden is signing, are fake and not real. But why are we seeing People in Canada and the US talking about how he shut down the pipeline, and they have lost their jobs? So what do we believe?

Reactions: MamawBearLovesJesus

SLRogers

Jan 7, 2021
Reactions: jbuscaglia1

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I heard on one site that all the executive orders that Biden is signing, are fake and not real. But why are we seeing People in Canada and the US talking about how he shut down the pipeline, and they have lost their jobs? So what do we believe?
Maybe they are listening to the media instead of seeing it in writing...? And for mine, if the Military are apparently in power, then why are there troops heading into Syria, being banished to a carpark...surely they are not in control now.....is Biden the CIC or not? all very confusing...

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Folks are still holding on to this thing called hope and Q and Trump. So there are a lot of different rumours going around, which are true or not, nobody can say. I just say stick to what you are seeing, and prepare. Best to be prepared than to be unprepared when the s*** hits the fan, because at this rate, boy oh boy, we’re in trouble. The entire world is in trouble. America falls, the world falls. End of the western empire, so to say.

Mema

Jan 21, 2021
Hard to believe but he is not the president, he is not even in the capital. He is located somewhere that looks like it. If you look at his office it looks nothing like President Trump's ex: blue rug, not square windows, parking lot out window and green curtains. Soon the truth will com out and Trump will be the new president. I have never learned so much as I have from this fraudulent election...

Reactions: MamawBearLovesJesus

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
Hard to believe but he is not the president, he is not even in the capital. He is located somewhere that looks like it. If you look at his office it looks nothing like President Trump's ex: blue rug, not square windows, parking lot out window and green curtains. Soon the truth will com out and Trump will be the new president. I have never learned so much as I have from this fraudulent election...
The executive orders are all listed. I’ve just read them

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
On any video you may watch...it is plain to see, that he is signing blank white sheets of paper. Is it a sign to the KKK, to activate? Or autographs, for their leaders? Or, will Kamala, start drawing up Article 25 documents, for a nut job, that thinks he is signing EO's... 25 of them, that are all the same.

Trump, is still President... on vacation. He'll be back in February, for his inauguration March 4. Can you feel it coming?

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
nice in theory, but there is no requirement for him to be in the original office to conduct business....he could be a t the beach....maybe they were trying to protect him by putting him in a different place...

TSM

Jan 7, 2021

MagicDancer

Jan 9, 2021
Maybe they are listening to the media instead of seeing it in writing...? And for mine, if the Military are apparently in power, then why are there troops heading into Syria, being banished to a carpark...surely they are not in control now.....is Biden the CIC or not? all very confusing...
What I find interesting is that the troops aren’t leaving, either.

Jan 19, 2021
There is video going around of the signings. The scene seems to be staged. The background apparently looks like in a basement. Very stark, dinky desk and folders of orders appear to be blank. And Presidential seal was very small attached to the desk.

chrisdgraham22

Dec 26, 2020
Folks are still holding on to this thing called hope and Q and Trump. So there are a lot of different rumours going around, which are true or not, nobody can say. I just say stick to what you are seeing, and prepare. Best to be prepared than to be unprepared when the s*** hits the fan, because at this rate, boy oh boy, we’re in trouble. The entire world is in trouble. America falls, the world falls. End of the western empire, so to say.

chrisdgraham22

Dec 26, 2020
Q is a disinfo op targeting dummies.

The main things that are undeniably true is
that Biden has zero support among military,
police and labor union rank and file, stole the
election by massive fraud, and is rapidly losing
support from the idiots who did support him, over
job losses, the XL pipeline, tax hikes and breaches
of contract.

The social media and Youtube feedback suggests that
he has very few supporters and will soon have none at
all as Democrats start losing jobs.

It's a total mystery why the 25k National Guard troops
are supposed to stay there until March.

Reactions: manager948

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Fully agree...its beyond a joke now the republicans and God fairy believers with this grand plan...Biden is not the president BS....republicans are turning out to be liars, giving false evidence, false hope, Trump and the Military with 100% power had the opportunity to drain the swamp, instead gave the swamp the presidency with 100x more power..congratulations, Trump fooled 74 million...quite an effort...

xecho

Jan 24, 2021
They are going to do what they want to do and the media won't complain about the details so long as they agree with he's doing. That said I believe they are signed now, so now what? Read them, share them with fellow patriots and do what media refuses to do... Get the word despite their attempts to suppress the truth.

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Did anyone else see the videos where the person recording Biden signing papers, they zoomed in and they were all blank? (No this is not a conspiracy theory.) He signs blank papers then the powers who control America insert what they want into them since biden is loopy in the head and has probably forgot to leave, I mean read. Perhaps they didn’t have enough time to fill out the papers since it seems biden signed them within an hour of inauguration (didn’t time it just guessing.)

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat