Explain To Me Why Politicians Who Want To Reform The Election System But Don’t Believe The Steal Was Real.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
If you don’t believe the election was stolen then you don’t need to reform the election system (if it works don’t fix it) but if say you want to change the election system you must believe something smell with the 2020 election.

If you believe something smells then how can you reform it without knowing what is wrong with it. That means you need experts to investigate the ballots, the machines and witnesses etc.

But they are blocking all investigations by threatening anyone who challenges them by destroying them and their companies, you don’t need to look further than Michael Lindell and the Trump family business.

Simple Conclusion - Reform Must Means Investigate To Find Out What Is Wrong. You have no Choice.

Trump - reveal the steal.png

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
If you don’t believe the election was stolen then you don’t need to reform the election system (if it works don’t fix it) but if say you want to change the election system you must believe something smell with the 2020 election.

If you believe something smells then how can you reform it without knowing what is wrong with it. That means you need experts to investigate the ballots, the machines and witnesses etc.

But they are blocking all investigations by threatening anyone who challenges them by destroying them and their companies, you don’t need to look further than Michael Lindell and the Trump family business.

Simple Conclusion - Reform Must Means Investigate To Find Out What Is Wrong. You have no Choice.

View attachment 2381
These people will continue to the think that we, the American are Ignorant! Have We got News for them!

Reactions: Lajo

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City

View attachment 2381
They are codifying the methods of the Steal, but it may not stand up in the courts.

The Basis of our Voting System requires Honesty and Truth from the Press.
It requires Certainty of Voting Integrity in Casting and Counting.
Do these exist ?
I say have a parallel government, because the left is not sane any more.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
They are codifying the methods of the Steal, but it may not stand up in the courts.
I code and it is black and white no greys. You can try to hide malicious code within the 1000s of lines of code but it can be traced. Will it stand up in court? I think so. If you could code a bank machine to give you some extra cash and you are found out even if you stole a few 100 dollars you will be charged and do some time. This is not a steal of a few 100 dollars it is a major modern take over of a government. Sorry I am getting ahead of the facts so let's take it step by step. If you want to reform the election system get experts from both sides to look at the machines and people behind the machines and see where the problems are. The "Big Lie" on its own does not stand up in court. I am surprised at how spineless politicians will say it's over, let's move on, just to protect their jobs. Then after they will boldly say let's reform the election system but are too afraid to find out what is wrong with it because the news media will punish them. Lindell put it all on the line and in real terms that is 100s of millions of dollars of hard earned dollars to get to the bottom of this and fix the election system. It looks like none politicians like Trump and Lindell are the best people to see through all of this political crap and fix things by doing it the old fashion way of rolling up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. The least we can do is not to hold up a white flag just because it is easy.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat