Facebook...can't cancel

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MelanieC

Feb 27, 2021
I attempted to CANCEL my FB account. Isn't possible, that I could find? I asked a friend of mine, and she said "When you figure it out, let me know"

• Haha
Reactions: Dip Stick

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
I attempted to CANCEL my FB account. Isn't possible, that I could find? I asked a friend of mine, and she said "When you figure it out, let me know"
I left Facebook about 10 years ago, and it took about a month for my account to be deleted. Not sure if that's part of the deal now, but it was in some notice about the deactivation process. Something like "please allow 30 days" etc.
May be tucked away in Settings on the app.

J

Jerd

click upper right down arrow next to bell symbol. pick settings. pick your facebook information. pick deactivation and deletion option. choose delete. DO NOT LOGIN to facebook again, takes I think 30 days before it is deleted. should be blocked from view as soon as you choose delete. key is not to log back into facebook or the wait time will start over.

Reactions: karmasahn

MelanieC

Feb 27, 2021
click upper right down arrow next to bell symbol. pick settings. pick your facebook information. pick deactivation and deletion option. choose delete. DO NOT LOGIN to facebook again, takes I think 30 days before it is deleted. should be blocked from view as soon as you choose delete. key is not to log back into facebook or the wait time will start over.
Thank you. I THINK that is what I did about 10 days ago. So, I will just wait until mid April...and see what happens. I have not logged in, almost never do. I just kept it to see photos from great grand nieces/nephews. I'll live without that.

MelanieC

Feb 27, 2021
Thank you. I THINK that is what I did about 10 days ago. So, I will just wait until mid April...and see what happens. I have not logged in, almost never do. I just kept it to see photos from great grand nieces/nephews. I'll live without that.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat