Facebook Wins Supreme Court Case

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
On Thursday, the Supreme Court unanimously sided with Facebook in a lawsuit over unsolicited text messages the social-media giant sent to a cellphone number in the company’s database. In an opinion authored by Justice Sonia Sotomayor in Facebook v. Duguid, the court adopted a narrow reading of a key definition in the federal ban on robocalls and robotexts to cellphones.

It held that to qualify as an “automatic telephone dialing system” under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, a device must have the capacity either to store, or to produce, a telephone number using a random or sequential number generator — a type of obsolescent marketing technology.

Don Father

Feb 15, 2021
Gab
yes and that was an important case....I mean how can we expect them to take time with a nationwide hostile overthrowing of our government through election fraud, when someone got a robocall.
True.

I really don’t see the significance of this body (SCOTUS) anymore ... as ‘justice’ (a term to be used loosely in this case) seems only to be served to the highest bidder !?🤔

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
i'm not sure what to say, I mean, the more this movie goes on, the more I think...now this has to be just the longest nightmare in history, so real, but it can;t be. unplug me Trinity this can't be the right pill I took.

but then you wonder, hey kids, how bout you dive under your desks once a week while we set off these atomic bombs over your heads...duck...just in case something goes wrong.

or hey kids, how about WE buy a few million hits of LSD and just distribute it through our operatives (Stan Owsley-the Dead, etc.) to see how mold-able your minds really are....enquiring military minds want to know.

or gee, how bout we make crack really cheap, and destroy your community cause we need money for that war, well three wars, that congress said no to....

or how bout we need another war to get funding for more stuff, and our buddies need to put the kibosh on their oil competitors, so why don't we just wire these towers to go down, and they'll provide the retards to fly the planes, and we will both make out like bandits from our little dirty dancing.

nope nothing to get angry about here Dippy. and here we thought at least the supremos weren't corrupted. yeah.
3 down and none to go on my score card.

look up, and pray the real calvary is on the way, cause our guys appear not to even know how to lock and load anymore.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Who THE HELL is paying SOTUS OFF.....conservative rulings..?????..that'll NEVER EVER happen again....it seems once Trump added three conservatives to that suspicious bench.....the WHOLE SHIP started to tilt....now....??????....its half way underwater.
Is this the.....WE HATE TRUMP EFFECT....be damned the rule of LAW....?....
could SOROS be involved.....????
Hillary...
Something is amiss......perhaps...LIN WOOD...is correct......John ROBERTS is the DEVIL IS DISQUISE.

Don Father

Feb 15, 2021
Gab
i'm not sure what to say, I mean, the more this movie goes on, the more I think...now this has to be just the longest nightmare in history, so real, but it can;t be. unplug me Trinity this can't be the right pill I took.

but then you wonder, hey kids, how bout you dive under your desks once a week while we set off these atomic bombs over your heads...duck...just in case something goes wrong.

or hey kids, how about WE buy a few million hits of LSD and just distribute it through our operatives (Stan Owsley-the Dead, etc.) to see how mold-able your minds really are....enquiring military minds want to know.

or gee, how bout we make crack really cheap, and destroy your community cause we need money for that war, well three wars, that congress said no to....

or how bout we need another war to get funding for more stuff, and our buddies need to put the kibosh on their oil competitors, so why don't we just wire these towers to go down, and they'll provide the retards to fly the planes, and we will both make out like bandits from our little dirty dancing.

nope nothing to get angry about here Dippy. and here we thought at least the supremos weren't corrupted. yeah.
3 down and none to go on my score card.

look up, and pray the real calvary is on the way, cause our guys appear not to even know how to lock and load anymore.
Succinctly put and so very true.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
look up, and PRAY the real Calvary is on the way, we know the problem solver, why not ask Him to intervene?
At least long enough to reach out to the lost, one last time.

st Paul said the evil will grow more so, the good will grow more so, light gets lighter, dark gets darker

the good news is we have one excellent way of changing the balance that is so simple, so succinct and so effective that it is stunning that most do not avail themselves of it. almost like, this is too simple, it couldn't be so simple...
yet it was Jesus who said unless you come as a little child.....

.and, what is different about little children, before they've been harmed by the world, is that they trust, they believe, they bring simple innocence to their conversations and requests. No guile. No assumption that you are going to screw them.

So the solution, IMHO it is prayer, sincere childlike prayer. not repetitious, not to someone other than the Father, but faith FULL, a prayer where you give the Lord the benefit of the doubt, believing that if you ask, believing, not doubting in your heart, but believing that the One you just asked, can help and will, that prayer changes things.

faithFULLness and faithLESSness produce very different results.
why? because the person we are asking loves us and is REAL>

now this must be prefaced by saying I had parents who were almost never there for me. Long story but the end result (we model how we think God is, by how our parents were). Parents are the ominous all powerful gods to a small child, so if they don't care, the child assumes the father God also really does not care.

so, after accepting Christ as my savior and being born of His Spirit, which did happen, I still did not know really Whom I was dealing with; much less how loving and giving He is.

i used to pray, and think either God was not listening or would not care enough to help, or could not be bothered.
One day I was praying, and the Spirit said to me, "don't bother" it was a very strong inner voice.
I asked why, why are you saying this to me Lord...and the answer, "because you don't believe I'll do it"

I had been asking for help with one thing all year, and yet never really believing it could happen, that He would be bothered.
so, I repented, apologized, and vowed to check my mind and heart....to give the Lord the benefit of the doubt in every prayer.

within a week or two of this 180....guess what, the prayer was answered completely. It involved a very unique expensive item for my son, a piano. right after I repented and added faith to my prayer, I met a fellow at church who inquired as to my son, and on hearing of his need, he just gave me a very excellent barely used piano, just like that. I was shocked but rejoiced; and learned a very important lesson.

the Lord had placed this man in my life just days after He had corrected my faithless prayer life.
I believe because I repented, and began to stir up and check my faith when I prayed, that God answered. Just like every time he healed someone he would tell them, it is your faith that got you healed. It wasn't that He didn't actually heal them, it was that their faith that He could heal them was the component that must be there. It simply must be there.,if we are ever to recieve anything from God we must heed what He has revealed about how His kingdom actually works.

" faith is the substance of things hoped for, but not yet seen".

so as to this messed up eveil Babylonian take over of a once christian land....when we humble ourselves, seek his face, repent of our sins, then God says he will heal our land.
God has not changed Himself, He tells us how to be blessed, and how not to.
Just as Isarael was punished for not keeping the shabbat of the land, er cannot not do what He says TO DO, without a unhappy outcome.
He is the same yesterday today and forever, so if we do our part, shall He not be faithful and do His part?
He is faithFULL....we are the ones who drop the balls on a semi-regular basis.

2Pe 3:9 — The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 21:21
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

and above all this

2Ch 7:14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I would hate to think that the land was not healed because the body of Christ saw no need to seek Him, or fast (humble themselves), or repent (apologize/change privately for our shortcomings to Him; and/or not change those areas where our own behaviors are part of the problem.
If we do our part, and examine/change what we need to.....then surely the Lord will do His part. it is a great and precious promise and He never breaks His word.

Heb 13:8Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mal 3:6
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

does this answer your question?

Breezinthru757

Jan 15, 2021
VA
Who THE HELL is paying SOTUS OFF.....conservative rulings..?????..that'll NEVER EVER happen again....it seems once Trump added three conservatives to that suspicious bench.....the WHOLE SHIP started to tilt....now....??????....its half way underwater.
Is this the.....WE HATE TRUMP EFFECT....be damned the rule of LAW....?....
could SOROS be involved.....????
Hillary...
Something is amiss......perhaps...LIN WOOD...is correct......John ROBERTS is the DEVIL IS DISQUISE.
Lin Is correct

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
On Thursday, the Supreme Court unanimously sided with Facebook in a lawsuit over unsolicited text messages the social-media giant sent to a cellphone number in the company’s database. In an opinion authored by Justice Sonia Sotomayor in Facebook v. Duguid, the court adopted a narrow reading of a key definition in the federal ban on robocalls and robotexts to cellphones.

It held that to qualify as an “automatic telephone dialing system” under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, a device must have the capacity either to store, or to produce, a telephone number using a random or sequential number generator — a type of obsolescent marketing technology.

Sure don't hold facebooks feet to the fire. The elite get to do what ever they want.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat