Fake news spreaded about Steve?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
The buried lead is that WH currently discussing using the 25th amendment, which Bannon has discussed in reference to Biden. Kamala already taking duties. Also Bannon has frustration with Trump on a few issues and that’s normal in a healthy discussion. Democrats and propagandists don’t understand disagreement and healthy discussion.

The mouthpiece of the radicals and global elite are expert propagandists who employ international intelligence to interrogate conservative legislators (Rand Paul) live on air, and have effectively silenced their opposition (Paler and banning users for asking questions). Their goal is demoralization and estrangement of conservatives, and religious people with family values... like Bannon, and us, his audience, who share those forbidden conservative values. We are just targets to them. Trump was buffering their onslaught.

Interrogate the interrogators, because the media is lying, and we have good questions... better than theirs.

Last edited:

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
The buried lead is that WH currently discussing using the 25th amendment, which Bannon has discussed in reference to Biden. Kamala already taking duties. Also Bannon has frustration with Trump on a few issues and that’s normal in a healthy discussion.

The mouthpiece of the radicals and global elite are expert propagandists who employ international intelligence to interrogate conservatives live on air, and have effectively silenced their opposition. Their goal is demoralization and estrangement of conservatives, and religious people with family values, like Bannon, and us, his audience, who share those forbidden values. We are just targets to them. Trump was buffering the onslaught.
I agree with assessment about Biden and the 25th. I see this article trying to cause a rift be Trump and Bannon. As a team the democrats know they are powerful and use every tool available to silence them. I could see Harris sending Bannon to China if they charge him with a crime.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
I agree with assessment about Biden and the 25th. I see this article trying to cause a rift be Trump and Bannon. As a team the democrats know they are powerful and use every tool available to silence them. I could see Harris sending Bannon to China if they charge him with a crime.
Dems should all live in China for 3 mo. to see what they’re promoting!

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
GASLIGHTING - JPEG.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat