Fakebook suspension

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I was just suspended again from Fakebook for stating a proven fact !! If the Democraps had to lie by splicing a video at Impeachment trial !! What makes u think they wouldn't lie about Election fraud ?? They committed Treason and they think Americans are stupid !!!
I've never been on Facebook although many friends and family are. Now you know Again how it feels to have your God Given Voice censored! Not very good huh? Hopefully everyone will get away from FB and Twit and just call, face time, Duo and text info and pictures! I find it really nice to get a Duo/Face time call where I can actually see and hear my Family members! Y'all take charge and Shut these Evil People Down Please!😉

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I was just suspended again from Fakebook for stating a proven fact !! If the Democraps had to lie by splicing a video at Impeachment trial !! What makes u think they wouldn't lie about Election fraud ?? They committed Treason and they think Americans are stupid !!!
Life existed before facebook twitter youtube etc...it can exist again...get off them all

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I do know about there censoring ... but I'm not one to sit down and not spread the truth !!!
There’s better platforms like Gab, or speak to your community, family, friends. The more you stay on these platforms the more money they make even if you don’t donate money.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, I got booted off of there and then Twitter too. Probably the best thing that could've happened. Twitter demanded I delete my tweet and provide a phone number and verify my identity and the whole 9 yards. And it was a tweet about Cuomo sending people to die in nursing homes - they called it "harrassment". I then sent an interesting note to Jack Dorsey as part of my "appeal". I won't repeat it here because this is a family site, lol.

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
Yeah, I got booted off of there and then Twitter too. Probably the best thing that could've happened. Twitter demanded I delete my tweet and provide a phone number and verify my identity and the whole 9 yards. And it was a tweet about Cuomo sending people to die in nursing homes - they called it "harrassment". I then sent an interesting note to Jack Dorsey as part of my "appeal". I won't repeat it here because this is a family site, lol.
I understand

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021
If you tell the truth on Facebook, you violate the community guideline mandating gaslighting people into paranoia. You have been cancelled rightfully.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat