False Flag Detention near Pride demonstration in Coeur d’Alene city park.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mike Fanning

Sep 28, 2021

So the FBI JTTF office nearby this detention location has COMM’s capabilities to penetrate encrypted messaging platforms. That’s how ANTIFA & BLM coordinate their operational movements. So what’s the chances the guy filming this LE detention that relies on asymmetrical cyber warfare capabilities that “just happened” should find without a search warrant white guys all dressed the same. Who are definitely not Proud Boys and definitely not ANTIFA headed to the Pride event in the Coeur d’Alene city park? Routine police stops don’t involve large response highly coordinated multi-agency detentions. How is this not a False Flag event?

grrlrocks

War Room VIP Member
Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming

So the FBI JTTF office nearby this detention location has COMM’s capabilities to penetrate encrypted messaging platforms. That’s how ANTIFA & BLM coordinate their operational movements. So what’s the chances the guy filming this LE detention that relies on asymmetrical cyber warfare capabilities that “just happened” should find without a search warrant white guys all dressed the same. Who are definitely not Proud Boys and definitely not ANTIFA headed to the Pride event in the Coeur d’Alene city park? Routine police stops don’t involve large response highly coordinated multi-agency detentions. How is this not a False Flag event?
Not trying to be an idiot, but not sure I understand - what might have been the purpose of this "false flag", if indeed it was to have been a FF event?

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com
Firefox_Screenshot_2022-06-12T21-29-05.379Z.png

SCOPE THE MEGAPHONE

51qsOmxPXjL._SX382_BO1,204,203,200_(1).jpg

Reactions: Mike Fanning

Mike Fanning

Sep 28, 2021
Not trying to be an idiot, but not sure I understand - what might have been the purpose of this "false flag", if indeed it was to have been a FF event?
“…if indeed it was.…” Really? Either you see things for what they are or you don’t. It’s not up to someone to spoon your sorry adult butt details and reasons why you “might” agreed to go along with someone else’s decision making on events at this stage in the overthrow of America from within. Your passive/aggressive cog/dis question is pathetic. False Flags are intended to deceive. Their objective, in this case is to further advance getting the American people to accept ”guns are bad” and “sexual deviancy is good.”

grrlrocks

War Room VIP Member
Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
“…if indeed it was.…” Really? Either you see things for what they are or you don’t. It’s not up to someone to spoon your sorry adult butt details and reasons why you “might” agreed to go along with someone else’s decision making on events at this stage in the overthrow of America from within. Your passive/aggressive cog/dis question is pathetic. False Flags are intended to deceive. Their objective, in this case is to further advance getting the American people to accept ”guns are bad” and “sexual deviancy is good.”
Your defensive and deflective response is extremely insulting, AND it certainly does NOT put YOU or YOUR VIEWPOINT in a positive light... It does exactly the OPPOSITE. If you think - and believe - that you're superior to me because you "understand so much more" than I do, then YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. I asked an honest and sincere question and you responded with insults and mud-slinging. You just lost me as someone who MIGHT have been supportive of you. Maybe that means nothing to you. But, one day you just might reconsider that - likely when you're alone and afraid. Don't think that moment is possible, because you're so informed and enlightened?

Last edited:

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
This was the Training of Infiltrators. All the Arrested were FBI or some other 3 Letter Agency. They all had the same Waiste Size, They were Kneeling down, not Seated or Lying Face down. The Police were Protecting them not monitoring them. The Megaphone as pointed out was FBI. These are the people that were at 1/6; and Michigan's Whitmer "Kidnapping".

Reactions: kstewskis

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-06-13T22-42-18.894Z.png

E4qbkLyWYAQgBYu.jpg

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-06-13T21-08-53.425Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-06-13T21-12-11.276Z.png

patriot-front-idaho-1.jpg

uhaulnewsfeed.jpg

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
If you think - and believe - that you're superior to me because you "understand so much more" than I do, then YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. I asked an honest and sincere question and you responded with insults and mud-slinging.

Yeah, his response was Fd. U. but you do yourself no good always accusing people of thinking they're superior to you. It makes you appear to have a huge inferiority issue. You're a college graduate technical writer. Be proud of that.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

WHY is always a VERY GOOD QUESTION.

1) There may be an investigation, but the target of the investigation may be unknow to us. It might have been someone in that group or someone who wasn't part of this bust. "Patriot Front" is supposedly connected to "white nationalist groups" and to the Charlottesville rally.

2) This might all be about finances . . . . like busting people who finance "right-wing terrorism." Who bought their pretty uniforms? Who paid for the U-Haul.

3) It could be that they want to establish someone's bona fides so arresting them as part of a right-wing operation establishes legitimacy. Said agent or informer would then go work elsewhere with good street cred.

4) It might have been just a show bust to diminish the impact of PANHANDLE PATRIOTS MOTORCYCLE CLUB who set up the counter-demonstration in the first place.

They originally set up a counter pervert demonstration called 2nd Annual Gun d'Alene Protect Our Children This might could even be some sort of joint operation between queers and the "gubmint' designed to show anyone who is anti-homo or anti-tranny as a "right wing nut"​

5) Finally . . . . everyone busted was from out of state. That tells me that maybe the focus is a social media group or some inter-state.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

Mr Fanning . . . . That's a f***** up response to an honest question.

You have no idea what this was about. All you did right there was spew out someone else's unoriginal talking points.

"False Flags are intended to deceive." No s***. But deceive who? Who's the target? Why waste the time and money on something so small? And who is stupid enough to believe that a "False Flag" is going to further the cause of queers and perverts?

Newsflash: They've already won the First Round.

And what if it wasn't a "false flag?" What if it was some sort of sting? What if they're trying to entrap someone or gain someone's confidence?

Here are some other ideas for you to consider

1) There may be an investigation, but the target of the investigation may be unknow to us. It might have been someone in that group or someone who wasn't part of this bust. "Patriot Front" is supposedly connected to "white nationalist groups" and to the Charlottesville rally.

2) This might all be about finances . . . . like busting people who finance "right-wing terrorism." Who bought their pretty uniforms? Who paid for the U-Haul.

3) It could be that they want to establish someone's bona fides so arresting them as part of a right-wing operation establishes legitimacy. Said agent or informer would then go work elsewhere with good street cred.

4) It might have been just a show bust to diminish the impact of PANHANDLE PATRIOTS MOTORCYCLE CLUB who set up the counter-demonstration in the first place.

They originally set up a counter pervert demonstration called 2nd Annual Gun d'Alene Protect Our Children This might could even be some sort of joint operation between queers and the "gubmint' designed to show anyone who is anti-homo or anti-tranny as a "right wing nut"

5) Finally . . . . everyone busted was from out of state. That tells me that maybe the focus is a social media group or some inter-state.

kstewskis

Jun 11, 2022
Desert North West
Your defensive and deflective response is extremely insulting, AND it certainly does put YOU or YOUR VIEWPOINT in a positive light... It does exactly the OPPOSITE. If you think - and believe - that you're superior to me because you "understand so much more" than I do, then YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. I asked an honest and sincere question and you responded with insults and mud-slinging. You just lost me as someone who MIGHT have been supportive of you. Maybe that means nothing to you. But, one day you just might reconsider that - likely when you're alone and afraid. Don't think that moment is possible, because you're so informed and enlightened?
There is no “deflective” response here, he plainly stated, “False Flags are intended to deceive. Their objective, in this case is to further advance getting the American people to accept ”guns are bad” and “sexual deviancy is good.” He posed solid questions “thinking outside the box” towards this “event” in a very hard media driven narrative, that even a caveman could understand. (Disclaimer, I have no relation to Geico).

This does not appear to be a “viewpoint” but a direct answer from someone obviously knowledgeable to the various Marxist tactics and alphabet agency shenanigans that have been constantly played on the American public for many, many decades.

He answered your question, how you react to it doesn’t change the objectively. Where’s YOUR evidence he’s saying anything to the contrary of what the purpose of a FF is?

Meanwhile, while you were busy throwing a public emotional temper tantrum over how YOU perceived his reply, and not simply doing a little research beforehand, you completely missed the direct answer to your original question.

Pity. Someone actually will benefit from the response, because we don’t let the internet hurt our feelings.

The problem is when you pose a question, don’t take it for granted that the answer you get *just might* come from someone who is more professionally versed in the area of expertise where your particular concern is, than you are. Most importantly, don’t cry like a school girl who just missed the bus, because that’s exactly what you did here.

Peace out.

kstewskis

Jun 11, 2022
Desert North West
WHY is always a VERY GOOD QUESTION.

They originally set up a counter pervert demonstration called 2nd Annual Gun d'Alene Protect Our Children This might could even be some sort of joint operation between queers and the "gubmint' designed to show anyone who is anti-homo or anti-tranny as a "right wing nut"​

Or...there is this? Why would these individuals be carrying a bullhorn clearly labeled FBI? In the live video shot by a resident in a neighboring county, one of the officers present stated that there was “an informer” (not a “witness” as repeated by the local CdA and Spokane newscasts) when a bystander asked how they “knew” to move in on this van.

This event poses way more questions to the narrative we are being fed by the usual suspects. Wouldn’t you agree?

Attachments

• 1009F099-5949-421C-B36C-CB4B6A9E78C7.jpeg
    1009F099-5949-421C-B36C-CB4B6A9E78C7.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 4
  • BB4A1EFE-2ED9-4E6D-AA25-2BC36CB87011.png
    BB4A1EFE-2ED9-4E6D-AA25-2BC36CB87011.png
    357.2 KB · Views: 5

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
There is no “deflective” response here, he plainly stated, “False Flags are intended to deceive. Their objective, in this case is to further advance getting the American people to accept ”guns are bad” and “sexual deviancy is good.” He posed solid questions “thinking outside the box” towards this “event” in a very hard media driven narrative, that even a caveman could understand. (Disclaimer, I have no relation to Geico).

This does not appear to be a “viewpoint” but a direct answer from someone obviously knowledgeable to the various Marxist tactics and alphabet agency shenanigans that have been constantly played on the American public for many, many decades.

He answered your question, how you react to it doesn’t change the objectively. Where’s YOUR evidence he’s saying anything to the contrary of what the purpose of a FF is?

Meanwhile, while you were busy throwing a public emotional temper tantrum over how YOU perceived his reply, and not simply doing a little research beforehand, you completely missed the direct answer to your original question.

Pity. Someone actually will benefit from the response, because we don’t let the internet hurt our feelings.

The problem is when you pose a question, don’t take it for granted that the answer you get *just might* come from someone who is more professionally versed in the area of expertise where your particular concern is, than you are. Most importantly, don’t cry like a school girl who just missed the bus, because that’s exactly what you did here.

Peace out.

Peace by all means.

I've had my own conflict with GRRLROCKS. She is thin-skinned and temperamental. But she also has valuable viewpoints on many issues.

But his response was rude . . . . and I don't know why you chose to ignore it in your quote above. Yes, he expresses a "viewpoint." But before doing so, he said this

“…if indeed it was.…” Really? Either you see things for what they are or you don’t. It’s not up to someone to spoon your sorry adult butt details and reasons why you “might” agreed to go along with someone else’s decision making on events at this stage in the overthrow of America from within. Your passive/aggressive cog/dis question is pathetic.

Are you telling us that you didn't see that? Or are you telling us that you're OK with people tossing petty insults to someone who's probably on their same team?

We can disagree without acting like Antifa demons.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Or...there is this? Why would these individuals be carrying a bullhorn clearly labeled FBI? In the live video shot by a resident in a neighboring county, one of the officers present stated that there was “an informer” (not a “witness” as repeated by the local CdA and Spokane newscasts) when a bystander asked how they “knew” to move in on this van.

This event poses way more questions to the narrative we are being fed by the usual suspects. Wouldn’t you agree?

I absolutely agree.

But looking at any police operation or intel operation from the outside is never easy.

Remember the weird arrest we saw in 2020 when some cops jumper out of a car, grabbed a civilian and led him to the car?

The Left went ape over "police abuse." Then the Right went ape over police abuse. LOL

But more than likely, the guy was undercover, had some important info and needed to come in out of the cold. The cops snatched him up, he told them what he had to say and they let him go a few blocks away. (That's just speculation.)

Bottom line . . . I think grrlrocks asking WTF??? is legitimate and the responder didn't have to be so rude about it because he doesn't know jack **** either.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat