Families suffering on Barksdale AFB

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 11, 2021
My son is stationed at Barksdale AFB. They lost power due to the frigid weather. The base shut down the water supply on base to keep pipes from freezing. This means our troops and their FAMILIES have no power or water. In addition to this, the base commander LOCKED DOWN the entire base. This means NO ONE can leave the base, NO ONE can enter the base, and ALL stores on base are closed until further notice. Our soldiers and their families cannot get food or supplies such as diapers, toilet paper, pet food, etc....
They finally restored the power yesterday and handed out a case of water to each family but still no water until at least next week.... Nor will they lift the lockdown to allow families to go to the store off base.

This is UNACCEPTABLE. The media or someone needs to make people aware of this desperate situation....

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
My son is stationed at Barksdale AFB. They lost power due to the frigid weather. The base shut down the water supply on base to keep pipes from freezing. This means our troops and their FAMILIES have no power or water. In addition to this, the base commander LOCKED DOWN the entire base. This means NO ONE can leave the base, NO ONE can enter the base, and ALL stores on base are closed until further notice. Our soldiers and their families cannot get food or supplies such as diapers, toilet paper, pet food, etc....
They finally restored the power yesterday and handed out a case of water to each family but still no water until at least next week.... Nor will they lift the lockdown to allow families to go to the store off base.

This is UNACCEPTABLE. The media or someone needs to make people aware of this desperate situation....
My Goodness, sounds like they are in Prison instead of Barksdale AFB. So sad! They better get their butts in gear and get food, water and necessities in to them if they aren't allowed to leave! Pitiful!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat