FASCINATING INSIGHT into how Rattlesnakeburger got re-elected.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Steve Bannon interviews Doug Kaplan who says Democrats and Independents worked to get Rattlesnakeburger elected.

5890801-Dan-Wells-Quote-The-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend.jpg

Probably a Stacy Abrams operation. Which doesn't make much sense right now since Rattlesnakeburger would work for Kemp not Abrams.

Unless he's totally sold out and will now be against Kemp?

What a ******* mess.

Remember . . . . just because they're Republicans doesn't make them the good guys. The carpetbaggers and scalawags were Republicans too.

Carpetbaggers+and+Scalawags.jpg

We may need to burn Georgia down again and re-build it clean.

warishell.jpg

drg

Feb 11, 2021
What happened in Georgia? These numbers for Kemp and company do not mesh. I thought it was going to be discussed??

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
What happened in Georgia? These numbers for Kemp and company do not mesh. I thought it was going to be discussed??

Did you watch the Bannon episode above?

One theory says that Democrats came together to give the REPUBLICAN Secretary Of State Brad Raffensperger the primary win.

Why? Who knows? Maybe he's so RINO he's become Democrat. Maybe they think it will help Georgia Democrats in 2022 and 2024. Hard to tell.

As for the Governor, Kemp, he got the Republican primary win even though he appears to have tolerated all sorts of fraud in the 2020 election.

Why did so many Georgia Republicans support him?

I say it's the Bread & Circus argument. Roman Emperors kept their people happy by giving them free bread and lots of circuses. Kemp has done a lot of good things for Georgia on gun control, abortion, critical race theory and the economy.

He's not MAGA but Georgia Republicans chose him over Trump and MAGA.

What this says to me . . . again, just a personal opinion . . . is that we will never know what happened in Georgia in 2020. It means that our system is not able to fix itself.

This has huge negative consequences for the future. I have a previous post on here where I discuss why a Kemp win in the primary race was like electing Lincoln in 1860.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Steve Bannon interviews Doug Kaplan who says Democrats and Independents worked to get Rattlesnakeburger elected.

5890801-Dan-Wells-Quote-The-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend.jpg

Probably a Stacy Abrams operation. Which doesn't make much sense right now since Rattlesnakeburger would work for Kemp not Abrams.

Unless he's totally sold out and will now be against Kemp?

What a ******* mess.

Remember . . . . just because they're Republicans doesn't make them the good guys. The carpetbaggers and scalawags were Republicans too.

Carpetbaggers+and+Scalawags.jpg

We may need to burn Georgia down again and re-build it clean.

warishell.jpg

drg

Feb 11, 2021
Did you watch the Bannon episode above?

One theory says that Democrats came together to give the REPUBLICAN Secretary Of State Brad Raffensperger the primary win.

Why? Who knows? Maybe he's so RINO he's become Democrat. Maybe they think it will help Georgia Democrats in 2022 and 2024. Hard to tell.

As for the Governor, Kemp, he got the Republican primary win even though he appears to have tolerated all sorts of fraud in the 2020 election.

Why did so many Georgia Republicans support him?

I say it's the Bread & Circus argument. Roman Emperors kept their people happy by giving them free bread and lots of circuses. Kemp has done a lot of good things for Georgia on gun control, abortion, critical race theory and the economy.

He's not MAGA but Georgia Republicans chose him over Trump and MAGA.

What this says to me . . . again, just a personal opinion . . . is that we will never know what happened in Georgia in 2020. It means that our system is not able to fix itself.

This has huge negative consequences for the future. I have a previous post on here where I discuss why a Kemp win in the primary race was like electing Lincoln in 1860.
Thank you for taking the time to answer the question. I have felt very discouraged. I, too, am concerned that the system is too far gone to function. I am already in the twilight of my life but I am concerned for my children and grandchildren. I think it is so sad that people don’t realize the precious gift we have inherited.

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to answer the question. I have felt very discouraged. I, too, am concerned that the system is too far gone to function. I am already in the twilight of my life but I am concerned for my children and grandchildren. I think it is so sad that people don’t realize the precious gift we have inherited.

I'm exactly like you.

My answer was to move to the mountains (Appalachia). We found a little town that's very conservative and very Christian.

My kids are all spread out across America, but they know this is their "homestead." They can always come home.

I believe all politics is local. We need tens of thousands of these small towns a;; across America . . . and we have them. THIS is the real America . . . not the garbage coming out of the cities.

This problem gets fixed from the bottom up.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat