Fauci claims COVID-19 VAX’s are SAFE & EFFECTIVE:...TELL THAT TO COLIN POWELL’S FAMILY!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
FAUCI - CLAIMS COVID-VAXS ARE SAFE and EFFECTIVE - TELL THAT TO COLIN POWELLs FAMILY - JPEG.jpg

JRes

Jan 4, 2021

Leesure 1776

Feb 14, 2021
🤔I’ve haven’t seen data stating they were 95% effective. Would you please cite your source.
My sarcasm on the 95% didn't come through... In the beginning they led us to believe we would have only a 5% chance of getting Covid if jabbed. I'm still not vaccinated.

I'm 63, without any health issues. Hoping for natural immunity if or when I contract the CCP virus.

Last edited:

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
My sarcasm on the 95% didn't come through... In the beginning they led us to believe we would have only a 5% chance of getting Covid if jabbed. I'm still not vaccinated.

I'm 63, without any health issues. Hoping for natural immunity if or when I contract the CCP virus.
zinc vitamin c and vitamin d taken together and green tea, as per Dr. Zev Zelenko, please listen to as many of this great Doctor's talks as you possibly can.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I know a woman who got the jab then came down with shingles shortly thereafter.
TOPICAL USE of liquid (colloidal) silver works on shingles....IT'S THE STUFF THEY PUT IN NEWBORN'S EYES to keep 'em from blindness... I've seen it work on many people...and when I have eye "styes" and/or cold sores...they go away within a few hours of putting a couple drops on! Try to get 100 ppm and make sure it looks "orange" in the bottle...otherwise, it's not the right "formulation".

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Southwest SCRAPS PLAN to put UNVACCINATED STAFF on UNPAID LEAVE Following Protests

Southwest Airlines has abandoned plans to put unvaccinated workers on unpaid leave following employee-led demonstrations outside its Dallas headquarters.
Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate requires federal contractors like Southwest Airlines have its workforce take the COVID injection by Dec. 8 unless they are exempt for medical or religious reasons.
READ MORE HERE:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/sout...ted-staff-on-unpaid-leave-following-protests/

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat