Fauci Issues Dire Warning Of What’s To Come

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
It’s Sunday, which means Fauci in on TV pushing CCP propaganda and trying to scare Americans into getting an experimental vaccine.

Dr. Fauci defended the CDC’s 180 on mask mandates for vaccinated people and said “things are going to get worse” because of a surge of the ‘Delta’ variant among unvaccinated people.

“Things are going to get worse,” Fauci told ABC’s “This Week” host Jon Karl on Sunday.

“I don’t think we’re going to see lockdowns,’ Fauci said. “I think we have enough of the percentage of people in the country – not enough to crush the outbreak – but I believe enough to allow us to not get into the situation we were in last winter.”

• Angry
Reactions: betsycrowley

Regency

Apr 3, 2021
We all figured after War Room Sat broadcast + Senator Rand Paul.......Fauci making his next move to lie lie lie.......remember his salary has always been MORE than US President? and for what? funneling OUR
$$$to China......not to US labs.........decades. He opens his mouth and spits out pure lie venom. He hates the US and all we stand for......go live in China.....get some of their "organ harvesting dr" to give you a new
brain.....oh that would mean a conscious........ah forgive me........that would never work with one whose partner is 666.

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
We all figured after War Room Sat broadcast + Senator Rand Paul.......Fauci making his next move to lie lie lie.......remember his salary has always been MORE than US President? and for what? funneling OUR
$$$to China......not to US labs.........decades. He opens his mouth and spits out pure lie venom. He hates the US and all we stand for......go live in China.....get some of their "organ harvesting dr" to give you a new
brain.....oh that would mean a conscious........ah forgive me........that would never work with one whose partner is 666.
All the bureaucratic elites hate our Constitution. President Trump exposed them and now they are doing their best to destroy him. They are attacking and breaking down everything that holds us together and unites us as Americans. They want to have all the power, money and freedom and keep us under their thumbs. That’s the GlobalistMarxist plan. George H W Bush was the first politician to publicly us the term Globalist. Bureaucrats in both parties are involved.

Irish Allie

Feb 8, 2021
Write your governors- TX Gov. Greg Abbott signed an executive order stating, in part,
No governmental entity can compel any individual to receive a COVID-19 vaccine administered under an emergency use authorization.
To ensure that vaccines continue to be voluntary for all Texans and that Texans’ private COVID-19-related health information continues to enjoy protection against compelled disclosure ...
in addition to new laws enacted by the legislature against so-called “vaccine passports,” the following requirements apply---
There is too much to copy.
Remember-write to and bug the c rap out of your state officials-we have state's rights! All of the junk the Feds are pushing is illegal-they are testing the country. Fauci has been killing people for years-time to stop it legally!

Winona

Feb 18, 2021
It’s Sunday, which means Fauci in on TV pushing CCP propaganda and trying to scare Americans into getting an experimental vaccine.

Dr. Fauci defended the CDC’s 180 on mask mandates for vaccinated people and said “things are going to get worse” because of a surge of the ‘Delta’ variant among unvaccinated people.

“Things are going to get worse,” Fauci told ABC’s “This Week” host Jon Karl on Sunday.

“I don’t think we’re going to see lockdowns,’ Fauci said. “I think we have enough of the percentage of people in the country – not enough to crush the outbreak – but I believe enough to allow us to not get into the situation we were in last winter.”

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Hang fauci and attack China, just like they attacked us. Scratch that, they own Bribem and our generals.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021

The dire warning could be what is going to happen to him. I want to see him shoveling ____ in Cuba in August.

Reactions: Jean Clink

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Europe who are at this moment in mass protest is urging America to do something also.
The Right doesn't do protests. It's beneath them. It's a bother. They are too civilized. They only do the safe stuff like knitting or badminton.
"What ? Me ? Scoff ! I shan't soil my hands doing menial work."

We're only a Republic if people work for it.

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
The Right doesn't do protests. It's beneath them. It's a bother. They are too civilized. They only do the safe stuff like knitting or badminton.

The lion is awakening and will show the Looney Left what "woke" really means - peacefully.

Nelsonwins

Jan 12, 2021
Fauci, is fearful of what Rand Paul may accomplish and needs to act fast by putting out more lies about the Delta Variant which doesn't exist.
Hell the liars and scumbags at the CDC don't even have a lab test to detect the "fake delta variant" more bullshit to push people back into their bedrooms.
Believe nothing of what you hear, do not trust your govt they are for gain and want to kill as many innocent people with the vaccine.
Read up on the natural supplements that will help you survive on your own.............here is one link I found very interesting and it would only help for you to read for yourself
Read away deplorables..........

Nelsonwins

Jan 12, 2021

That may not be the case for too much longer.....unfortunately!

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Does anyone trust anything this little weasel says anymore? He is covering his ass because he is guilty of helping create this pandemic and then mishandling the world wide reaction.
If these idiots wanted to stop this bull s*** created virus to destroy America, and kill a bunch of people , to help your stupid idea to help earth by killing millions! they should have left these southern world immigrants with the delta variant,where they were! Not letting them into every city in the US ,unvaccinated, never covid tested, not wearing these idiotic masks, while you try to make Americans get vaccinated by this unregistered, in regulated, untested, and gene altering crap that is going to kill many more people you morons vaccinate! Get rid of this nazi , Chinese backed idiot!

TNSal58

Apr 23, 2021
Didn’t Malone say the Muh Delta was the result of the CCP virus mutating to avoid the jungle juice?
Yes, and he also said it is mutating in the jabbed people (not in those of us who are “vaccine hesitant” or “hell no - over my dead body will I let you inject that Poison experimental gene therapy into my body!”)

Don Father

Feb 15, 2021
Gab

You have a point ... but the margin to recover this is growing smaller by the day. The Lion must be roused to anger and action much quicker 🤔🧐

NORMAGEANE53

Mar 4, 2021
Write your governors- TX Gov. Greg Abbott signed an executive order stating, in part,
No governmental entity can compel any individual to receive a COVID-19 vaccine administered under an emergency use authorization.
To ensure that vaccines continue to be voluntary for all Texans and that Texans’ private COVID-19-related health information continues to enjoy protection against compelled disclosure ...
in addition to new laws enacted by the legislature against so-called “vaccine passports,” the following requirements apply---
Remember-write to and bug the c rap out of your state officials-we have state's rights! All of the junk the Feds are pushing is illegal-they are testing the country. Fauci has been killing people for years-time to stop it legally!
Ask your good GOP governors to let Doctors use HCQ and show the world the proof. My Bud and I went to frontline and got the meds to fight covid, We are now on weekly doses for HCQ. as preventive treatment. We know of a person who has Lupus and is on HCQ, her whole family got covid. Some even went to the hospital. She never got sick, tested negative to the covid. SO PLEASE DeSantos of Florida gave permission for Doctors to do their jobs of using ALL methods of medical treatment. Use HCQ. Hope everyone has a good day

NORMAGEANE53

Mar 4, 2021
Ask your good GOP governors to let Doctors use HCQ and show the world the proof. My Bud and I went to frontline and got the meds to fight covid, We are now on weekly doses for HCQ. as preventive treatment. We know of a person who has Lupus and is on HCQ, her whole family got covid. Some even went to the hospital. She never got sick, tested negative to the covid. SO PLEASE DeSantos of Florida gave permission for Doctors to do their jobs of using ALL methods of medical treatment. Use HCQ. Hope everyone has a good day

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat