Faux-Xi in his own words. BY YOUR WORDS YOU SHALL BE....

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
justified or condemned

in 2012 the good doctor Faux-Xi said this;

“Consider this hypothetical scenario: an important gain-of-function experiment involving a virus with serious pandemic potential is performed in a well-regulated, world-class laboratory by experienced investigators, but the information from the experiment is then used by another scientist who does not have the same training and facilities and is not subject to the same regulations. In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic?”

yet after saying this he THEN funded the wuhan lab, the very people in his above "what if" remark, AFTER saying they were undertrained and a danger. AFTER saying they would get it, and spread it. covid.

he also knew how poor they were.....so of course they sell the animals in the meat market when done experimenting....because bat meat is good eats! yikes.

the fact that fauci knew, and funded them anyway, the fact that he said this will start a global pandemic, and did it anywway....the fact that they started MOderna in response to this, so that when, not if but when the plandemic that THEY set up to happen actually happened...they'd make the billions...

reminds me of a time...

One day, many moons ago, I smelled a dead rat in the wall.....none of my coworkers smelled it for another 3 days, by which time the aroma was so strong to me I refused to go in to work.
On the fourth day the rest smelled it, and on the fifth day the super cut open the wall and pulled the little dead darling out, by which time it had grown to the size and shape of a football (with the gasses.)

so here' my question......

am I the only one who smells a rat.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat