FBI Director TELLS Congress ANTIFA NOT INVOLVED in Capitol Hill Riots, AFTER Antifa Leader, John Sullivan, IS LITERALLY ARRESTED for it

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
FBI Director Chris Wray TELLS Congress ANTIFA NOT INVOLVED in Capitol Hill Riots, AFTER Antifa Leader, John Sullivan, IS LITERALLY ARRESTED for Participating in Capitol Hill Riots

This is a rather remarkable soundbite, all things considered.

Today, during his congressional testimony FBI Director Chris Wray was asked whether Antifa members participated in the January 6th Capitol Hill riot.

Director Wray says the FBI “has seen no evidence” of Antifa participating. However, on January 14th the FBI literally arrested Antifa leader John Sullivan for his role in the planning, coordination and participation in the January 6th Capitol Hill riot. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tol-hill-riots/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I'm beginning to think that they don't know that they are lying.
I guess when everything you do is a lie it's hard to know what is the truth.
Please dear God can I witness their judgment, show us the truth in this world. Place in our hearts peace and patience, love and forgiveness. For those who go against you shall not stand. Bless us all and Donald Trump. Amen

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
It's that crazy "relative truth". He can look you in the eye and say Antifa was not involved when it was proven they were. In his mind he decides that is "his" truth. It's the same when Biden said, "we believe in the truth - not in facts."!!
I know, right? Makes your head feel like it's going to burst!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
It's that crazy "relative truth". He can look you in the eye and say Antifa was not involved when it was proven they were. In his mind he decides that is "his" truth. It's the same when Biden said, "we believe in the truth - not in facts."!!
I know, right? Makes your head feel like it's going to burst!
🤯 Mine Did!!!

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
1614771759168.png

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
They can't even bring themselves to admit Antifa exists.

Two+ years of Durham investigation, the only charge brought was against one FBI agent that falsified information to the FISA court. And that was a revelation from Horowitz that Wray couldn't ignore because it was already public knowledge.

But they can round up and charge hundreds of Trump supporters in just a few days of investigating....

Here's the follow-up to Wray's answer.

"Okay Director, Of the 500+ people arrested for the capitol breach, how many have been arrested before, for participating in other demonstrations?"

"Same question- Of the ~140+ people who are currently still being held, without bail, for their participation in the capitol breach, how many were arrested in other demonstrations?"

"Were these other demonstrations BLM/Antifa protests?

"And just for the record, does the FBI believe Antifa exists?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Coastie

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
FBI Director Chris Wray TELLS Congress ANTIFA NOT INVOLVED in Capitol Hill Riots, AFTER Antifa Leader, John Sullivan, IS LITERALLY ARRESTED for Participating in Capitol Hill Riots

This is a rather remarkable soundbite, all things considered.

Today, during his congressional testimony FBI Director Chris Wray was asked whether Antifa members participated in the January 6th Capitol Hill riot.

Director Wray says the FBI “has seen no evidence” of Antifa participating. However, on January 14th the FBI literally arrested Antifa leader John Sullivan for his role in the planning, coordination and participation in the January 6th Capitol Hill riot. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tol-hill-riots/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss
71BF583A-0884-47E5-90AD-EE9B85629F69.jpeg

Reactions: highsea

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I think that they Know that They're Lying and They Also Know that No One, I Say No One, Will Hold them Accountable, Because They Are ALL LIARS! Lord Have Mercy!!!!!
And everyone has evidence against each other that could destroy them...thus everyone keeps their mouths shut because they are scared to get called out in retaliation.....I would refer to them as pond scum, but scum rises to the top. Pond slugg is more accurate.

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat