FEB 19, 2021: Supreme Court Set TO CONSIDER WHETHER Trump VOTER FRAUD CASES CAN PROCEED (for PA, GA and MI)...CASES BY Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, etc.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
FEB 19, 2021: Supreme Court Set TO CONSIDER WHETHER Trump VOTER FRAUD CASES CAN PROCEED (for Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan)…
CASES BY Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and Howard Kleinhendler BELOW:
RELEASE THE KRAKEN - ELECTION SANCTIONS - JPEG.jpg
No. 20-799 - L. Lin Wood, Jr. v. Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, et al.
1:20-cv-04651-SD
L. Lin Wood, Jr., Petitioner, represented by Harry W. MacDougald
Todd C. Bank, Amicus Curiae, represented by Todd Charles Bank

No. 20-815 - Timothy King, et al. v. Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, et al.
Timothy King, Petitioner, represented by Howard Kleinhendler
https://certpool.com/dockets/20-815
from the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit

No. 20-810 - Mike Kelly, United States Congressman, et al. v. Pennsylvania, et al.
from the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Middle District

READ MORE HERE:
https://certpool.com/conferences/2021-02-19

AND HERE:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...er-fraud-cases-pennsylvania-georgia-michigan/

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
At this point in time, I cannot build up any TRUST with any government related institutions. UP UNTIL NOW,
who got to run our country was THE MOST IMPORTANT issue. In only two cases did anyone agree TO LOOK
at the PLENTIFUL EXAMPLES that the totals had been MESSED WITH, in a MULTITUDE of WAYS. NOW the
unelected and hugely UNQUALIFIED are DICTATORIALLY putting out orders without votes that are creating
DAILY CRISES for the Americans. And still the no-longer-MSM refuse to WARN citizens of impending DOOM.
Or should I say "descending" upon us. In D.C. they put up a wall it seems to protect themselves from the onslaught
that is already overwhelming BORDER STATES. The worst of them is GIVING MORE RESEARCH MONEY TO THE
CHINESE LAB THAT LET THIS CHINA virus LOOSE ON THE ENTIRE WORLD. Is this sanity?? I feel like going on this
HUGE RANT on all the harm they intend. But I will stop with PELOSI & CONGRESS will NOT let up on their GOAL
to HARASS & destroy Donald Trump long enough TO TAKE CARE OF THE BUSINESS of KEEPING us a FREE and
INDUSTRIOUS NATION. (I am so ticked off!)

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
IT'S A CRAP-SHOOT right now....We The People are convinced that ROBERTS is compromised.....and perhaps others who are so-called Conservatives.....sad
Yea, I know. Sadly. That is why I say so often the political system is not to be trusted. The Supreme Court acts like:

If you steal Bill Gates wallet, well you won’t go to prison because who cares he has billions of dollars.

Oh there were 300 votes that were illegal But it won’t change the vote? Meh, who cares.

They do not follow the constitution they are bought. I just wish the republicans would understand the government are not to be trusted. The left seems to get it, but they act like rampaging monkeys, destroying their own neighbourhoods.

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021
I wonder if the Supreme Court will follow the constitution.
Unlikely these days. The judges have already been payed visits from a pair of friendly Democrat party officials who then directed their attention to the dangers of modern life. "Hey Amy, you've got a really nice family here. Can't imagine how hard it must be if they all died when the house burns down. But you know what? I think we might be able to offer you some strategies in risk alleviation. What do you think?"

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat