Feb 22 - FISH ON - SmartMatic took the Mike Lindell bait $2.7 billion lawsuit TIME LINE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Feb 22 - Wow SmartMatic took Lindell's (Absolute Proof) bait hook, line and sinker.

They just stupidly opened their back door to access of all the SmartMatic facts, state voter data, people counting the votes, the money trail to buying the machines, facts, facts facts. Mike Lindell hands down out smarted SmartMatic and those protecting the claim of "The Big Lie" and did what all the other could not do and that is to present the "Election Fraud" facts in COURT. Watch a number of SmartMatic tech staff run and hide because if they don't they will have to go head to head with real experts that will blow up their claims that the machines were not connected to the internet (just one of many simple things to prove). Mike Lindell will go down in history.

This 2021,2,22 is day one in support of "The Big Steal".

Hey Lindsey stop using "F" get some balls and use "Election Fraud" and get behind the fight.

TRUMP- TheStealIsReal.png

Sorry about jumping the gun by posting the steel is real but that is what I believe or I would not be in this fight.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They will go to a compromised a judge and win. Mike Lindell is going to lose it all There is no justice in America anymore.
Yup. If people can’t see the courts are corrupt as hell, then we are lost. They are lost. Ffs, the Supreme Court, the ONE TRUE court that is supposed to be all holy and constitutional just allowed fraud to pass and are now ILLEGALLY allowing Trumps tax returns to be viewed on the same damn day they went against the constitution. Come on people, wake up.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
They will go to a compromised a judge and win. Mike Lindell is going to lose it all There is no justice in America anymore.

Once the evidence is put on the record everything will start to fall into place, that is what everyone who filed a legal action was trying to do and failed and Mike Lindell just outsmarted them. Before we were only going to get a few hours in the Senate with no witnesses and no one under oath. Our top of the batting order has Rudy who put away the mob on facts, Powell got Flynn off and you can be sure Lindell got some ass kicking lawyers who want to go down in history and Dr. Navarro is lock and loaded. My money is on the Lindell D-Day. This will go on live TV with the world watching and the rest of Dems who had their heads in the sand will hear the facts. Rock & Roll. Thank You Mike. Let The Fight Begin. And remember Trump's LandSlide 2020 Win is the icing on the cake.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

Last edited:

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
FEB 23 - Steve Bannon War Room Michael Lindell interview

SmartMatic has not served Michael Lindell. SmartMatic lawsuit may be a bluff.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
i'm pretty sure your right but with 12 jurors and public television it will be hard to pull the wool over everybody's eyes -
the evidence of the pings from foreign countries to polling centers with time stamps
. from a alphabet agency is my thought & Dems screwed up OOPs
this will destroy any thought process thrown at us there was No Wide Spread Fraud
how many repubic Trump haters will have to swallow their Forked Tongue Rhetoric

Last edited:
Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Feb 22 - Wow SmartMatic took Lindell's (Absolute Proof) bait hook, line and sinker.

They just stupidly opened their back door to access of all the SmartMatic facts, state voter data, people counting the votes, the money trail to buying the machines, facts, facts facts. Mike Lindell hands down out smarted SmartMatic and those protecting the claim of "The Big Lie" and did what all the other could not do and that is to present the "Election Fraud" facts in COURT. Watch a number of SmartMatic tech staff run and hide because if they don't they will have to go head to head with real experts that will blow up their claims that the machines were not connected to the internet (just one of many simple things to prove). Mike Lindell will go down in history.

This 2021,2,22 is day one in support of "The Big Steal".

Hey Lindsey stop using "F" get some balls and use "Election Fraud" and get behind the fight.

View attachment 2116

Sorry about jumping the gun by posting the steel is real but that is what I believe or I would not be in this fight.
Lindsey is too used to riding the fence. He'll never grow a pair, and take down the Democrats. Most of those in Congress have too much to hide of their own.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
i'm pretty sure your right but with 12 jurors and public television it will be hard to pull the wool over everybody's eyes -
the evidence of the pings from foreign countries to polling centers with time stamps
. from a alphabet agency is my thought & Dems screwed up OOPs
this will destroy any thought process thrown at us there was No Wide Spread Fraud
how many repubic Trump haters will have to swallow their Forked Tongue Rhetoric
The IP addresses pretty much nails it. That documentary he filmed with all the proof is amazing. But, I too, am worried about our justice system, and the left who refuse to even look at, or listen to the evidence before their eyes.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Why do you say that?

Smartmatic has to serve Mike to make this legally official. At this point it is just a bully puffing up his chest to try and scare Mike off but he is not running. Once they serve him, Mike has the right to defend himself by using disclosure, discovery, experts and witnesses to prove that the machines were part of the fraud. His lawyers will be able to get inside the company, the people and their records. One small example: if the machines are coded in such a way you can flip votes then the coders when under oath will have to reveal that is true and that is when they will crack and start pointing fingers to avoid jail time or make a deal to finger someone up the chain. They know that Trump's LandSlide victory broke their 1st code attempt to flip the election. They never thought in a million years that even with all the news media pushing out fake news to suppress Trump's votes that Trump still would get so many votes. That cause them to make mistakes. Their 2nd big mistake is to sue Lindell because now they have to serve him and face the music. No where to run and hide.

Watch LindellTV.com - Mike is going to update that every few days - keep informed.

LindellTV.png

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
FEB 23 - LindellTV.Com updated with new video

LindellTV.png

Support Mike in his fight for us - he is a proud man so I don't think he would like it if you sent him money just go to www.MyPillow.com - use promo Mike and buy one of his products. This will be a slap in the face of cancel culture..and support a Made In The USA company.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Smartmatic has to serve Mike to make this legally official. At this point it is just a bully puffing up his chest to try and scare Mike off but he is not running. Once they serve him, Mike has the right to defend himself by using disclosure, discovery, experts and witnesses to prove that the machines were part of the fraud. His lawyers will be able to get inside the company, the people and their records. One small example: if the machines are coded in such a way you can flip votes then the coders when under oath will have to reveal that is true and that is when they will crack and start pointing fingers to avoid jail time or make a deal to finger someone up the chain. They know that Trump's LandSlide victory broke their 1st code attempt to flip the election. They never thought in a million years that even with all the news media pushing out fake news to suppress Trump's votes that Trump still would get so many votes. That cause them to make mistakes. Their 2nd big mistake is to sue Lindell because now they have to serve him and face the music. No where to run and hide.

Watch LindellTV.com - Mike is going to update that every few days - keep informed.

View attachment 2237
Good summary!! :) I watched the movie, the proof is incredible, but why do you say they haven't actually filed yet? The title of this post suggests otherwise. That's why I asked.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Good summary!! :) I watched the movie, the proof is incredible, but why do you say they haven't actually filed yet? The title of this post suggests otherwise. That's why I asked.

Watch the video today and the Bannon/Mike interview - links above... Smartmatic did not serve Mike yet... Mike is ready to go and normally he would get served at the same time or a day or so after they file the lawsuit. Nothing can happen until they serve him. I am no lawyer but have been there a few time. Once they serve Mike he has about 20 days to respond to their action and file his response into the court record. Then things get interesting. But if they don't serve him the court has no way to know that Mike is aware of their lawsuit. As it is now Smartmatic is sending a $1.4 billion dollar warning shot to anyone who dares to say Smartmatic is part of the Election Fraud. That is the only thing that makes the news because the news media hates Trump and they are afraid of a live interview with Mike. So far it is all smoke and mirrors. Mike is not going to quit and in my opinion Smartmatic is scared and those behind it and that may include some of the people behind the Dem party are telling Smartmatic not to go to step 2 - serve Mike. They feel safe with their defence of repeating that it is a Big Lie and never showing the records to prove their statement. Don't be surprised if some records and machines and people start disappearing. They are afraid.

If you are MAGA then keep pushing out the message of a Trump LandSlide Win and if you are MINO (MAGA in name only) then watch how MAGA is going to move the needle.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Schaferhund

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Mike Lindell, just like President Trump have the anointing of God! President Trump was Protected and used by God to expose the Evil that WE ALL are witnessing RIGHT NOW and Mike Lindell is being used by GOD to continue to reveal the TRUTH and Help Give us the peace and Assurance that GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL!!!! Donald J Trump was no Mr. Clean all of his life, Mike Lindell was not a perfect outstanding person in his earlier years and neither are we, BUT, just look at how GOD can transform and use Anyone of us to make a GREAT Difference in Our Lives and the Lives of Other's and to be used in a MIGHTY way, as in this Case, exsposing and defeating the Evil's of our Times! Now it will be up to each and every one of us to reach out and do our part at whatever it is that GOD places on our hearts to do, whether it's active involvement at some level and or Praying for GOD'S protection for those on the Battlefield! If you don't have a personal relationship with JESUS, NOW is the time to Seek Him and ask him to come reside in your heart, so that You Too can experience that Peace that Passes All Understanding that only He can give You! This WILL be our Last Chance to save our Nation Under God! Please Take Advantage of this Great Opportunity To Make a Difference and Just Watch God's Hands At Work!

Reactions: Susan M

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat