FedEx is storing 1000's of Cadaver Bags (Body Bags)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611975438176.png

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Hmm prepping for the deaths from vaccines? Or what they are planning to do to us? Famine, war, etc... hmm... guess those “conspiracy theories” sound pretty damn believable now.
BODY BAGS "en masse".... is this like the "prepping happening in D.C." like all the extra TROOPS deployed there recently? CONCERNED CITIZENS and inquiring minds WANT TO KNOW!!!

iamTRUMP19

Jan 30, 2021
BODY BAGS "en masse".... is this like the "prepping happening in D.C." like all the extra TROOPS deployed there recently? CONCERNED CITIZENS and inquiring minds WANT TO KNOW!!!
I'm hopefully optimistic that they're for the 150000+ indictments, ea up to 99 potential Traitors. And of course those who die of the COLD virus they're trying to control us with...I found an article on Gavin Newsom, he's ordered 5000 of them. I can't find a purchase order from our Govt... yet... still looking...yikes! 🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat