Feinstein Promises Assault Weapons Ban Hours After 8 RINO’s Sellout On Gun Control

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1615512529811.png

Hours after the House passed a bill allowing for unlimited delays for FBI background checks, and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer revived a House-passed bill requiring background checks for private firearms sales, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) announced that she would soon 'work with her Senate colleagues' to pass other reforms - including an assault weapons ban - in the coming weeks.

Reactions: Lou Gauger

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Here are the Republican members that voted in favor of the bill:

Rep. Vern Buchanan (Fla.)

Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (Pa.)

Rep. Andrew Garbarino (N.Y.)

Rep. Carlos Gimenez (Fla.)

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (Ill.)

Rep. Maria Salazar (Fla.)

Rep. Chris Smith (N.J.)

Rep. Fred Upton (Mich.)

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
Who are the 8 rinos? Definitely need to target them for defeat.
If your using spare time to simply target Republicans... Go to....BIDEN.COM...and join sleepy Joe...that's the sight where democrats rip on Republicans... If you change your mind....come back here and prepare for.....WAR IN 24.

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 3055

Hours after the House passed a bill allowing for unlimited delays for FBI background checks, and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer revived a House-passed bill requiring background checks for private firearms sales, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) announced that she would soon 'work with her Senate colleagues' to pass other reforms - including an assault weapons ban - in the coming weeks.

Targeting Republicans is what democrats do....join Joe at...BIDEN.COM.....Thank you for stopping in....but here we are busy preparing for.....the......WAR IN 24........the king.

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021

Rep. Chris Smith (N.J.)

Rep. Fred Upton (Mich.)

thehill.com

The eight Republicans who voted to tighten background checks on guns

Eight House GOP lawmakers bucked party lines and joined Democrats in supporting legislation aimed at strengthening background checks on firearm sales and transfers on Thursday.

*********Thank you, CitizenX! ***********

Now all of you, who are THE “WAR ROOM” DEPLORABLES (The WR “Brain-Trust”): Primary the F¥Ck out of ALL of these anti-2A, anti-Constitutionalist, anti-American SIMPS!

Betas don’t lead! These people are lambs. Lamb is for Passover or Easter, unless you’d rather chicken or ham (headless Chicken or PIG analogies/parables to follow).

I pledge, RIGHT NOW, $100 / per to primary each of these A$$HOLE RINOs (to start). After you’ve filled out the paperwork and show THE “WAR ROOM” POSSEE, YOU ARE SERIOUS, the “BENJAMIN” is yours to kick these “wayward cucks out of Congress!” In fact, I’ll triple “the bounty” on Kinzinger start his removal ($300)!

Look, it’s NOT hard to run for Congress. Joe Scarborough did it. “Sandy” (AOC) did it! Why can’t you?! If I can pledge $$ to help start to return America to its core values (God, Country and Corps — meaning: family), so can THE REST of you, GRUNDOONS!

Hell, I was inspired by a Québécois @CanadaPatriotWendy, who can’t even (legally) donate to a United States of America candidate of (her) choice — but “our” political f/ups affect her family, too! She’s more “American,” than most in ‘merica, especially in SoCal — and NOW, now “they” want to take this whole, SoCal “shite-show” to Austin, Tx. Really? You gonna let that happen? Monsieurs et Madames: You’re not MORE p!ssed than me about “THE STEAL.” “Impossiblé, mes amis!”

So, give what you can, when the time comes! In the meantime: Holdfast. Never surrender. Boycott Disney & “Big Tech.” Unveil “The Big Lie.” Reveal “The Steal.” Believe in GOD’s soldiers. WE WILL REVERSE “THE COUP!”

Now: Smash the “LIKE.” Pick your “Candidate” to “Primary” and “CLAIM YOUR AGENCY,” my fellow Patriots!

- ‘scribe

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021

Rep. Chris Smith (N.J.)

Rep. Fred Upton (Mich.)

thehill.com

The eight Republicans who voted to tighten background checks on guns

Eight House GOP lawmakers bucked party lines and joined Democrats in supporting legislation aimed at strengthening background checks on firearm sales and transfers on Thursday.

*********Thank you, CitizenX! ***********

Now all of you, who are THE “WAR ROOM” DEPLORABLES (The WR “Brain-Trust”): Primary the F¥Ck out of ALL of these anti-2A, anti-Constitutionalist, anti-American SIMPS!

Betas don’t lead! These people are lambs. Lamb is for Passover or Easter, unless you’d rather chicken or ham (headless Chicken or PIG analogies/parables to follow).

I pledge, RIGHT NOW, $100 / per to primary each of these A$$HOLE RINOs (to start). After you’ve filled out the paperwork and show THE “WAR ROOM” POSSEE, YOU ARE SERIOUS, the “BENJAMIN” is yours to kick these “wayward cucks out of Congress!” In fact, I’ll triple “the bounty” on Kinzinger start his removal ($300)!

Look, it’s NOT hard to run for Congress. Joe Scarborough did it. “Sandy” (AOC) did it! Why can’t you?! If I can pledge $$ to help start to return America to its core values (God, Country and Corps — meaning: family), so can THE REST of you, GRUNDOONS!

Hell, I was inspired by a Québécois @CanadaPatriotWendy, who can’t even (legally) donate to a United States of America candidate of (her) choice — but “our” political f/ups affect her family, too! She’s more “American,” than most in ‘merica, especially in SoCal — and NOW, now “they” want to take this whole, SoCal “shite-show” to Austin, Tx. Really? You gonna let that happen? Monsieurs et Madames: You’re not MORE p!ssed than me about “THE STEAL.” “Impossiblé, mes amis!”

So, give what you can, when the time comes! In the meantime: Holdfast. Never surrender. Boycott Disney & “Big Tech.” Unveil “The Big Lie.” Reveal “The Steal.” Believe in GOD’s soldiers. WE WILL REVERSE “THE COUP!”

Now: Smash the “LIKE.” Pick your “Candidate” to “Primary” and “CLAIM YOUR AGENCY,” my fellow Patriots!

- ‘scribe

You can not blindly pay money or try to remove rinos without a clear well thought out plan for replacing them....You need iron clad guarantee that Republican fills seat....REMEMBER... even a rinos is better then a abortion supporting democrat......so...nice thought...great intentions... but like I continue to say....politics is very serious business.... requiring intense thought and preparation... It is my hope that our MAGA group can get to the point that we speak with one informed focused and educated voice.....ty....WAR IN 24.........the KING.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat