Finchem: Arizona is finally getting its audit in Maricopa County

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Doesn’t sound like Pulitzer will be used. That would be fast and I like the idea of him being independent. The ballots that were of different paper and ink should still be easily identifiable either way. The electronic evidence is already documented and incontrovertible.

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
Doesn’t sound like Pulitzer will be used. That would be fast and I like the idea of him being independent. The ballots that were of different paper and ink should still be easily identifiable either way. The electronic evidence is already documented and incontrovertible.
Where is Pulitzer? Haven’t heard anything about him lately.

Reactions: jreid5751 and bktmr

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Arizona state Representative Mark Finchem reports Arizona is finally getting its audit in Maricopa County, which will look “at every ballot.”
PALLOTS OF BALLOTS.....bring it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2020 - ELECTION RESULTS - THE EPITOMY OF VOTER FRAUD - JPEG.jpg

Reactions: Scout

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
I read an article a couple of days ago, he said he didn’t think they would use him. He claimed he didn’t think Senate Republicans really wanted to find the problem and that they had reservations about using him for some reason.
i heard the same thing. i am at the point of i can't hear any more words. ACTION ACTION ACTION.

SailCat

Feb 17, 2021
Florida
Where is Pulitzer? Haven’t heard anything about him lately.
Check out his youtube videos on the subject. Basically they (even republicans) wanted Pulitzer to only sample 10% and he said he could not do a good job with that and would not do it at all unless they agreed for him to do 100%. Sounds to me like they(including republicans) are trying to do a half ass audit that will not find anything.

Finchem SAYS that he wants to find the problem but actions speak louder than words. We all know there are problems there so the sooner we find the problems the sooner the spotlight can move to another state. We should make some noise. Not only do they have to count 100% they also need to use Pulitzer! Everyone (legislature) who really wants to find the problem will vote to hire Pulitzer and do everything they can to get the job done. We all know they WILL find massive problems so get on with it.

talbany

Jan 19, 2021
Pulitzer says he is out and explains it on his blog...I wonder why Steve didn't ask about who was doing the audit..In the past Warroom Bannon was always concerned about who was going to do the audit..now its crickets

Reactions: SailCat

SailCat

Feb 17, 2021
Florida
Pulitzer says he is out and explains it on his blog...I wonder why Steve didn't ask about who was doing the audit..In the past Warroom Bannon was always concerned about who was going to do the audit..now its crickets
He said he was out...but that was BEFORE they agreed to 100% ... hopefully they will get a clue and ask PULITZER to do the FORENSIC AUDIT.

PB1

Jan 18, 2021

Arizona state Representative Mark Finchem reports Arizona is finally getting its audit in Maricopa County, which will look “at every ballot.”
If you get to the point to absolutely prove up the "fractional voting" capability within the voting machines (whether used or not) start to make the case that this fact alone jeopardizes the principle of one voter - one vote. If my vote is altered up or down or could be this is as egregious a violation as unbalanced sizes of congressional districts. In the 1950s the Warren Court required redistricting to equalize population to preserve the principle of one man one vote. Voting machines that calculate do the very same thing. This needs to be the basis of a SCOTUS case with the Warren Court precedent. I think SCOTUS would take this case. If proven up in Maricopa County SCOTUS could make a broad nationwide decision. I want the War Room to take up this aspect of the "machine issue". I know Steve is not attracted to the digital machine issues. But this aspect of the issue puts a real clear implication that is easy to understand. Eyes should not glaze over is vote counting equity is the issue. GOOD FOR THIS BIG TIME BECAUSE IT IS A WINNER!!!!!!

PB1

Jan 18, 2021
There are multiple parts to the audit and sure hope we do not find that the auditors cannot cover the waterfront. But out there in the desert, it could happen. First, the audit needs to cover the whole process starting with voter registration systems and methods down to the details of proving whether unregistered voters voted and those votes are thrown get out. Then violations in how people checked in for in-person voting or qualified themselves for absentee or mail-in voting need to be weeded out. Then the validity of the ballots themselves needs to be proven and invalid ballots need to be thrown out. Then on to the counting by the various means. Did the counting process become corrupted? How did Dominion equipment play into this process? The forensics need to get to the heart of the matter in terms of weighted votes. Is this capability present in the machines? If so was it used and how much?
Finally, how were the results reported and validated?

So the audit teams must have talent across the whole spectrum. My guess is that you will find the akin to opening up a can of whup-ass, pardon the expression. If the simple matter of voting cannot be validated you as elected officials really need to "check your privilege" as the makers of the rules. So go forth and do great things and get to the bitter bottom of this barrel. I have often wondered why rotten apples drive out good apples and good apples cannot drive out rotten apples? So be good apples and prove you can find the bad guys.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat